series

Mr. Robot Season_2.0

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart
3 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I'm living for every plotline going on. :giveup: 

Hide contents

- I figured Ray would be running a site like that from last episode but I didn't want to believe it. 

-I'm glad White Rose is becoming regular in this season. I loved the scene with the agent.

-I think Angela is going to get busted 

-#Pray4Elliot: :giveup: I'm really looking forward to next week. Are there going to be 10 episodes in this season as well?

It's 12 episodes this season; the Intro and finale are split into two parts

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

OH MY GOD. THIS EPISODE :giveup: 

Lion Heart

Mr. Robot wins a Television Critic's Association Award for Best New Program :happy: 

Lion Heart

OMFG I need to process everything

Loved the opening this week, was hilarious especially Darlene getting punched by their mom. I was scared yet excited that Mr. Robot might have taken over Elliot.

I couldn't watch the needle part lol

I actually like Dom, but can't have her finding out about f.society.

Damn next week's episode looks crazy. Angela is smart and resourceful but Idk if she can talk her way out of this one.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lion Heart

The opening was one of the best scenes I've seen! I need a spin-off series! 

I loved Ray's interaction with Elliot in the hospital. I knew there was something off about him. 

I'm still wondering why the terrorist turned the gun on themselves after carrying out their attack? Something isn't right. And also I wonder if White Rose had something to do with it? 

Angela's scenes were so nerve wrecking. I had a feeling she was going to screw up at any given moment. As far as her interaction with the FBI agent, my guess is that the male FBI agent will "rescue" her or something. 

This series keeps getting better and better. 

2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

The opening was one of the best scenes I've seen! I need a spin-off series! 

I loved Ray's interaction with Elliot in the hospital. I knew there was something off about him. 

I'm still wondering why the terrorist turned the gun on themselves after carrying out their attack? Something isn't right. And also I wonder if White Rose had something to do with it? 

Angela's scenes were so nerve wrecking. I had a feeling she was going to screw up at any given moment. As far as her interaction with the FBI agent, my guess is that the male FBI agent will "rescue" her or something. 

This series keeps getting better and better. 

For some reason it seems like critics didn't like opening. Love how this season is more surreal and trippy than last season. I thought opening worked with the overall feel of this season and worked great within the episode.

I think White Rose is behind the attack, the timing was too perfect. The head FBI guy, Santiago or whatever is probably in on it too as he said he was lucky and just in his room. They killed themselves I guess so there wasn't any trace to who sent them.

Yeah I kept thinking she would get caught, but she handled herself great. Then Dom has to show up at the worse time possible lol. The interaction between her and the FBI agent was kinda funny.

Edit: Since the opening stays true to the dad getting cancer and Gideon being killed, I think it hinted that Elliot murdered Tyrell. Since his dad bludgeons Tyrell in the trunk during the sequence.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lion Heart
1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

Edit: Since the opening stays true to the dad getting cancer and Gideon being killed, I think it hinted that Elliot murdered Tyrell. Since his dad bludgeons Tyrell in the trunk during the sequence.

:udidnt: 

Pretty interesting theory. We'll see how this unfolds! 

@bionic I haven't seen you post in a while. What did you think of the latest ep? 

Sizzily

I meant to post yesterday. I had my hand over my mouth that entire sitcom sequence, I loved it. I have a feeling stuff like that will keep happening this season. I was so stressed during Angela's hacking thing. The needle thing was horrible (but in the best way possible). I think White Rose was definitely behind that attack. I think someone is going to die in a couple of episodes, maybe Dom, I hope not tho. If Tyrell is dead, who do you think is sending the stuff to his wife?

Great episode.

One Banned Boi

2 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I meant to post yesterday. I had my hand over my mouth that entire sitcom sequence, I loved it. I have a feeling stuff like that will keep happening this season. I was so stressed during Angela's hacking thing. The needle thing was horrible (but in the best way possible). I think White Rose was definitely behind that attack. I think someone is going to die in a couple of episodes, maybe Dom, I hope not tho. If Tyrell is dead, who do you think is sending the stuff to his wife?

Great episode.

Elliot is sending it, I believe. We only heard breathing when she got the call from Tyrell. And the call Elliot got from Tyrell seem very suspicious.

@Sizzily @Lion Heart

Idk if you've seen Sam Esmail's film debut, Comet but I just watched it and loved it. From watching Mr. Robot and Comet, it's obvious he has own distinct style.

It stars Justin Long and Sam's Wife, Emmy Rossum.

Lion Heart
19 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

@Sizzily @Lion Heart

Idk if you've seen Sam Esmail's film debut, Comet but I just watched it and loved it. From watching Mr. Robot and Comet, it's obvious he has own distinct style.

It stars Justin Long and Sam's Wife, Emmy Rossum.

I haven't seen it. And to be honest the 41% rating on RT isn't inspiring either. :sweat: 

I may watch it but idk.

16 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I haven't seen it. And to be honest the 41% rating on RT isn't inspiring either. :sweat: 

I may watch it but idk.

Being a fan of Mr. Robot helps though. It has a lot of the same stylistic elements as the show: those intellectual rants/passages he likes to do, a complex engaging plotline, and distinct editing and cinematography.

The acting is amazing and the story really gets to you (in humor and sadness).

On Netflix, Amazon, and iTunes it has 4/5 stars

Even though the ratings are substantial down from season 1, (which is crazy because the critical reception has been just as positive for season 2) the show has been renewed for a 3rd season.

Gotta thank USA for the music and not the bling lol

Lion Heart
8 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Even though the ratings are substantial down from season 1, (which is crazy because the critical reception has been just as positive for season 2) the show has been renewed for a 3rd season.

Gotta thank USA for the music and not the bling lol

YESSSSSSSS!!! 

Archived