Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What I meant by LGX in relation to American History X

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

I thought my explanation on the article was posted but I guess it wasn't, what I meant was, in 1998, which I'm guessing most of you weren't alive then, American History X was a huge movie, critically acclaimed for tackling the issue of racism, it was one of those films charged by real life issues, and it was a rather thought provoking controversial movie, the imagery and ideas were very controversial and heavy and in some cases too much but were necessary to deliver a point across. In relation to LGX, I meant, would you be here for that kind of thing from Lady Gaga, a much more serious album tackling issues the world faces with explicit imagery and dialogue to provoke us to think about where humanity is and where it's going and what we must to do diverge from the dangerous path we are on. Or do you just want the same generic pop music with no messages like everyone else delivers? I would choose the LGX. 

Go see A Star is Born

What is LGX, what did I miss :interestinga: 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

RhythmNation1814.jpg

You mean this? Gaga did her own with Born This Way but i would actually like if she did it again. I don't mind.

Killa

Ok i had no idea what you were talking about, i only knew the translated title. That movie took me some nights of sleep, there's one scene that will never fade from my mind..

HA LGX is cuming :emma:, or it betta be

LUO YI

Something like American Life would be enough :emma: that video with strong imagery never released officially :giveup:

The night sky tells all

crisTEAne

yes. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Seeka

You posted five pictures and a video with no damn explanation.

We're smart, intelligent people (most of us) but we aren't damn mind readers.

Archived