funny

Who's car was Gaga driving at the DMV?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I just noticed the custom license plates on Gaga's car for the DMV driver's test... BVLY HLZ

Love it!! I'm suddenly curious who this car belongs to. 

tumblr_o9p5jkMZCh1tk9nh6o1_1280.jpg

ReidOne

I also just noticed that she photoshopped out the license plate on the red truck. So she clearly wants us to see the custom BVLY HLZ plates! :yay:

Maybe it's from the DMV :huh:  All I know is that I hope to see more photos of her driving that red Ford Lightning around :flutter:

6rMaCsu.jpg

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

dopega
Just now, Mustang07 said:

Maybe it's from the DMV :huh:  All I know is that I hope to see more photos of her driving that red Ford Lightning around :flutter:

6rMaCsu.jpg

She looks so small in that car :laughga:

ReidOne
Just now, Mustang07 said:

6rMaCsu.jpg

OMG I did not realize the red truck from the photo was one she drove! LOL yesssss!

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

6rMaCsu.jpg

I just realized this is the same truck from this pic! You can see the "Lighning" embroidery on the seat behind her and a hint of red paint out of the window. 

7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I just realized this is the same truck from this pic! You can see the "Lighning" embroidery on the seat behind her and a hint of red paint out of the window. 

Yeah! I think she got it recently. I guess she felt connected to the lightning thing, maybe because of the Bowie reference and since she moved to Malibu, she got some older cars, and has some of photos with them on instagram. Love seeing her in those cars :wub:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

HaveAnOysterBBy
On July 4, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Mustang07 said:

6rMaCsu.jpg

I can't believe gaga is driving around in a truck we can all afford :laughga:

Archived