šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

funny

Barista writes Gaga's name as "Stephanie"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Alphaz
3 hours ago, Harry said:

Yes but things have changed. Those are the times when she would've walked into Starbucks wearing an insane costume too. Don't get me wrong, I miss a new outfit everyday, but I've just accepted that it wasn't 100% genuine or that she's moved on now. Particularly because she's in-between eras, she's doing less and less to attract attention at the moment. I just can't believe we've resorted to analysing and criticising what she gets written on her Starbucks.

:laughga: because we got nothing to talk about

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
5 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

It's a sign!Ā Ā Gaga is returning to her Stefani side! She is no longer Gaga she is now Stefani Germonotta. SG2 confirmed!Ā 

SG2 omfg šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

ā™„ Kindness Police.

lego

What that barista should've written instead isĀ "omg Gags, I love you, here's my number".Ā :excited2:

FreePalestine

Peroxide
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

What that barista should've written instead isĀ "omg Gags, I love you, here's my CD".Ā :excited2:

(hands beverage with a CD used as a lid instead)

:sis:

GagasFilthyPop

I'm surprised the barista didn't wrote on her cup "Where is LG5?" or "Release LG5".

Ā 

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Slayer
9 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

COBFIRMED:Ā LG5 is Called stephanieĀ :flutter:

You say that, but I legit think it will be called 'Stefani'. (Not based on this incident, but based on other stuff :laughga:)

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Harry
4 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

:laughga: because we got nothing to talk about

That's what I mean, I can't believe this fanbase has stooped so low :deadbanana:Ā I mean, I kinda can. But y'know.

high heeled fem
9 hours ago, Blore said:

Yep, they have them dotted around quite a few places they're really funĀ :DĀ If that was the case imagine being the barista expecting someĀ chick called Stephanie to pull up and passing the green tea through theĀ window to Lady Gaga, what a dream.Ā 

:excited2::rockstar:

Reality
10 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Not at all she's got LOADS of star bucks with Gaga before on it when she was WAY more famous

also she never says lady Gaga it's just GAGA

Well, from the Actors on Actors interview she did say that fame is very isolating, she probably just wants to go by Stefani [or in this case, StephanieĀ :green:] just so that she can have some privacy.Ā 

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

LaLuna

OMG, you guys crack me up, youĀ make the biggest deal out of the smallest things I swearĀ :toofunny:

Everyone knows her family and friends call her Stefani, Lady Gaga is just a stage name, of course she wouldn't use it to order at Starbucks, she needs her privacy sometimes.Ā 

The Child
13 hours ago, Helxig said:

I remember back in 2014 some fans met her backstage at artRAVE, and said that she told them she's going to go by Stefani again, and move away from pop music.

I didn't believe them.

But she's literally only introduced herself to people as Stefani for the past year nowĀ :wtf:Ā and she's clearly moving away from pop music too.

They weren't lying!

Strange how things change over time! I didn't believe their stories at all back then.

The past year? She introduced herself as Stefani to Taylor Kinney in 2011 andĀ responded as Stefani for their first dateĀ (She said that somewhere but I don't remember where).

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

The Child
9 hours ago, nativenewyorker said:

Oh. Stefani isn't actually the Italian version of Stephanie though. That would be Stefania. Stefani is usually used in English speaking countries just as a variant of Stephanie. Like Brittany vs Britney.Ā 

Both of my favesĀ have unusual spelling for theirĀ names.Ā :flutter:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

holy scheisse

I work at starbucks and i spell everyones name wrong:stalkga:

Archived