question

Have you ever sobbed/cried listening to a Gaga song?

Princess Stassi

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

Princess Die and Til It Happens to You.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

so happy i could die, hair, the edge of glory, dope, til it happens to you. :giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Reality

I cried listening to Hair a couple of times. That song's not only musically amazing, but the message behind it is so amazing. The social and personal impact that Born This Way was so astonishing, it really made an impact in every Little Monster's life. 

🃏🖤👹

FATCAT

TIHTY and Princess die are the only songs I'd consider emotional enough to cry over. 

Though, I've listened to at least 20 songs that have made me cry.

Purr more, hiss less.

SpookyKid

I don't think I have to Studio songs, but to a lot of live performances

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

vanus

i usually cant really cry but i remember i cried so hard watching artrave live stream during donatella and g.u.y omg it was bcs my artrave was only like a week or two before the livestream and i saw her then for the first time so ..the feels came in

imma cut a bitch

Slayer

Gypsy made me cry once. I think I was just feeling really down and Gypsy uplifted me.

I'm not really a crier though.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ItsTommyBitch

Yes, with most of BTW.

Hair, TEOG, mostly.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

KURUSHITOVSKA

A lot of times tbh, she gets to my feels

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Runway

Yes. Hair, Brown Eyes, The Greatest Thing, I Wanna Be With You, Dope, Princess Die

ryanripley

:giveup: BROOKLYN NIGHTS :giveup:

IT STILL DOES

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PrettiestStar

I usually cry to Princess Die, Hair, Marry the Night and Born This Way

Spoiler

and Brooklyn Nights lol

edit: also Brown Eyes and Speechless

PartySick

Til It Happens to You, Dope,  and Swine made me cry a lot. Like, messy, ugly cry :giveup:

Hair, The Edge of Flory, Marry the Night, Gypsy, and the acoustic version of Born This Way made me happy cry (especially since I got to see BTW and Gypsy at the artRAVE :yay:)

And there was this one time that singing Speechless made me cry. It was a really stressful day for my best friend and I and he was staying over to escape his mom and sister for a bit (and because my grandparents respected that we needed a little space). We ended up arguing (rarely do I ever shout but it got to that point) and it ended with him sitting in a corner on his phone and me sitting at my piano just messing around. I started playing the chords, then the little melody and singing softly. By the end, I was bawling and he hugged me and we made up :giveup: magic moments :giveup:

Archived