Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lgbt

'God will finish' what Orlando shooter started- Texas pastor

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

After 49 people were killed at a gay nightclub in Orlando last week, a Sacramento pastor faced harsh criticism after he praised the gunman for his actions and now, a Fort Worth man has stood up for the California church leader, saying everyone who died was a pervert.

In a video posted to YouTube, which has been removed for violating the company's policy on hate speech, Jimenez says it was a tragedy that more people weren't killed.

"People say, 'Well, aren't you sad that 50 sodomites died?' Here's the problem with that, it's like the equivalent of asking me, 'Well, aren't you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?'" Pastor Roger Jimenez said during a Sunday sermon at his church. "No, I think that's great. I think that helps society. I think that Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight."

"I agree 100 percent with Pastor Roger Jimenez," Romero says in the video."These 50 sodomites are all perverts and pedophiles and they are the scum of the earth and the earth is a little bit better place now."

Romero goes on to say that he plans to pray to God that more "queers in the intensive care and ICU" die so they no longer have an opportunity to go out and hurt children. He said "God will finish the job" the Orlando shooter "started."

When asked what he would say to the families of the 49 victims, Romero said he feels bad for them, not because their children were killed, but because their child ended up being a "sodomite."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/articleComments/Fort-Worth-Pastor-says-he-ll-pray-for-God-to-8318359.php

Princess Die

Inb4 the always disingenuous "that's not what I meant". 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Lion Heart

Who the **** are these people :wtf: 

PartySick

I feel so bad for people like this...how can one person hate so much?

My pity is with him :diane:

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Princess Die
Just now, Lion Heart said:

Who the **** are these people :wtf: 

Inbreds most likely.

Lion Heart

Wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly gay. :wtf: 

Flopplause
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly gay. :wtf: 

that is often the case :giveup: 

Seeka

I think I had a dream where I saw this article.

OR that's what all those preachers say, andd it's so common I've seen it before.

I hope he universe sends something anvilicious sometime soon.

ryanripley

all i have to say is

Spoiler

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

CrazyMonster
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

After 49 people were killed at a gay nightclub in Orlando last week, a Sacramento pastor faced harsh criticism after he praised the gunman for his actions and now, a Fort Worth man has stood up for the California church leader, saying everyone who died was a pervert.

In a video posted to YouTube, which has been removed for violating the company's policy on hate speech, Jimenez says it was a tragedy that more people weren't killed.

"People say, 'Well, aren't you sad that 50 sodomites died?' Here's the problem with that, it's like the equivalent of asking me, 'Well, aren't you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?'" Pastor Roger Jimenez said during a Sunday sermon at his church. "No, I think that's great. I think that helps society. I think that Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight."

"I agree 100 percent with Pastor Roger Jimenez," Romero says in the video."These 50 sodomites are all perverts and pedophiles and they are the scum of the earth and the earth is a little bit better place now."

Romero goes on to say that he plans to pray to God that more "queers in the intensive care and ICU" die so they no longer have an opportunity to go out and hurt children. He said "God will finish the job" the Orlando shooter "started."

When asked what he would say to the families of the 49 victims, Romero said he feels bad for them, not because their children were killed, but because their child ended up being a "sodomite."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/articleComments/Fort-Worth-Pastor-says-he-ll-pray-for-God-to-8318359.php

Excuse me while I'm searching for my next victim cause apparently I'm a pedophile. Actually people who think like this are the scum of the earth.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JustinTrudeau
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

"People say, 'Well, aren't you sad that 50 sodomites died?' Here's the problem with that, it's like the equivalent of asking me, 'Well, aren't you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?'" Pastor Roger Jimenez said during a Sunday sermon at his church. "No, I think that's great. I think that helps society. I think that Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.

Safer? Gay men are more dangerous to society than gunmen who thinks it's okay to shot a crowd of innocent people? What is he smoking? :wtf:

Seriously, these people are so closed minded beyond what I thought was possible :saladga:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Princess Die
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Excuse me while I'm searching for my next victim cause apparently I'm a pedophile. Actually people who think like this are the scum of the earth.

Also much more pastors have been caught kiddy-fondling 

AJH219

giphy.gif

Its time to move on from Sodom and Gomorrah

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney