August Blue
8 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

and you know that cause... ?

cause Im Diane... !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

That sucks but if it doesn't win then it doesn't matter anyways. I just know in my soul Gaga will get an EGOT before she dies 

Ethan
47 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Gaga  really changed just the line from " til you get a rip in your soul" to "til you're at the end of the rope" .. But anw .. Diane should get it , i love how nice she is 

receipts?

August Blue
8 minutes ago, Ethan said:

"Till you're at the end the end of your rope" ARE the official lyrics though! Lmao 

read my comment 3 more times .. Maybe you'll be able to understand  

EDIT : see , you got it ! 

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, JEWRJEWR said:

and you know that cause... ?

Linda perry claimed to have heard a demo of the song before gaga got involved and that only one line was different from the final version. She decided to reveal all this AFTER TIHTY got nominated (and her song got snubbed) and it came off as bitter. She eventually retracted this statement but it doesn't matter. 

I'm sooooo ready for the TIHTY era to be over with. After the Oscar loss, it's like a wound that keeps being reopened. 

Killa

Maybe we should just burry this Till it happens, i'm done with the song, Gaga must be beyond done with it, there's nothing more to gain, it had some impact, let it die. And let's not have this kind of situations again, Emmy's saying Gaga didn't contribute enough to get nominated is just disastrous, so i better forget this mess. I'm really glad she didn't get that Oscar.

JEWRJEWR
10 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Linda perry claimed to have heard a demo of the song before gaga got involved and that only one line was different from the final version. She decided to reveal all this AFTER TIHTY got nominated (and her song got snubbed) and it came off as bitter. She eventually retracted this statement but it doesn't matter. 

I'm sooooo ready for the TIHTY era to be over with. After the Oscar loss, it's like a wound that keeps being reopened. 

that doesnt mean anything, she didnt release the demo :green:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Who do they think they are? If she's good enough for the Oscars the Emmys shouldn't act like they're bigger deal.:emma:

Fiona Apple

Well bitchez let's be honest.Gaga did NOT write that song..She maybe changed a chord or something but really she does not deserve credits on it

Harry

So when Gaga does it everyone says she deserves to be nominated and suddenly the technicality of her changing a slight bit of the song means she's important in terms of the writing. But when it comes to other artists like Beyonce and Rihanna, there are a billion assumptions and they're frauds etc.

Interesting.

crisTEAne

it's beyond disrespectful and insulting to gaga's integrity to question her involvement like that. why would you believe linda perry instead of her? or: why would you not believe diane and gagz? shameful. 

anyway, what does that mean that gaga's "cue sheets are below the standard they require"? i don't get it. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, T E A said:

it's beyond disrespectful and insulting to gaga's integrity to question her involvement like that. why would you believe linda perry instead of her? or: why would you not believe diane and gagz? shameful. 

anyway, what does that mean that gaga's "cue sheets are below the standard they require"? i don't get it. 

Because Gaga ALREADY pretty much said that all she did was changing the ending of the song

crisTEAne

2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Because Gaga ALREADY pretty much said that all she did was changing the ending of the song

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived