💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga won't receive an Emmy for TIHTY even if song is nominated & wins

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

"...However just to clarify from an earlier version of this article she [Lady Gaga] is not personally eligible for an Emmy for the song per the Television Academy as her cue sheets are below the standard they require. Only Warren would receive the Emmy should the song be nominated and win..."

http://deadline.com/2016/06/lady-gaga-diane-warren-oscar-grammy-nominated-song-make-emmy-history-1201773650/

What is a Cue Sheet?

http://www.bmi.com/creators/detail/what_is_a_cue_sheet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Gaga, an artist who insisted on writing and producing all of her songs on her albums, did not contribute enough to an Oscar (and possibly Emmy) nominated song. :giveup:

What was she thinking?

Bradley

How would Deadline know btw? They were not in the studio right?

as her cue sheets are below the standard they require. 

Bradley

The Hunting Ground, due to its airing on CNN, became eligible in the documentary Emmy categories despite the fact it was first competing in the Oscar race (the campus rape doc made it to the final 15)

This explains why TIHTY was eligible for an Emmy. I've always wondered why TIHTY, an original track for a MOVIE, was up for an Emmy nomination. No one had explained that to me until this.

LePetitGAGABLover

And? It should still get an Emmy nomination. Diane deserves it :happy:

TheJackMonster
10 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Gaga, an artist who insisted on writing and producing all of her songs on her albums, did not contribute enough to an Oscar (and possibly Emmy) nominated song. :giveup:

What was she thinking?

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Diane wrote the majority of the song.

Bradley
Just now, Jacwa said:

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Diane wrote the majority of the song.

Yeah I knew that, just questioned as to why she would agree to not having enough credits.

August Blue

Gaga  really changed just the line from " til you get a rip in your soul" to "til you're at the end of the rope" .. But anw .. Diane should get it , i love how nice she is 

DeanWinchester

Has bad karma already hit Gaga? :saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

kabirartfling
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Has bad karma already hit Gaga? :saladga:

Yes appearently the good karma only lasted 2 months in 2016 :giveup:

Give your love to me

Lion Heart

Gaga's curse

giphy.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yuuri

It's okay. The Countess has this in the back. Dianne and Gaga should do an other song for a movie and Gaga should star in "A Star is Born".

JEWRJEWR
20 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Gaga  really changed just the line from " til you get a rip in your soul" to "til you're at the end of the rope" .. But anw .. Diane should get it , i love how nice she is 

and you know that cause... ?

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived