Featured Posts

iCpro
4 minutes ago, Quasi said:

"Herp me Derp me Puck, F*CK, 

Move it this is your TRUCK

Wash the night with SANG CHAN

Essem mighty hapatism"

:air:

Apparently it's "Move it this is your jam" BUT I HEAR SUCH A DISTINCT "K" SOUND THAT I FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO BE THE CORRECT LYRICS.

sometimes I wonder if the voice is actually singing the real lyrics or trying to **** with us :neyde:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK
27 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

The weird voice part in Heavy Metal Lover... I basically hear GREGFGTR-STARSTRUCK-TERWGT$RWE-BABY WE WERE BORN THIS WAY... so yeah, can't really sing it. And the "starstruck" part is probably not even real.

I always hear: 'Whip me, slap me, c*ck, f*ck. New York clubbers buck drug, xxx bar slide, move it this is your xxx. Wash the night with Saint J, xxxx like a baptism, some heavy metal lovers play - baby we were born this way.' Doesn't make any sense :toofunny:

weed
16 minutes ago, Blake said:

Wash the night, with St. Jameson
Like a baptism, Heavy Metal lovers Play

I always sing "like a garbage truck" lmao

Jewels n Drugs
23 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Also the G.U.Y. chorus! its like i wanna be that guy.U.Y :huh:

LMFAO THIS

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Poissonche
12 minutes ago, cpro said:

sometimes I wonder if the voice is actually singing the real lyrics or trying to **** with us :neyde:

Actually it's singing YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep* and we never knew.

weed
32 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Definitely this line from "The Queen" for me.... 

"But I don't need these 14-carat guns to win
I am a woman, I insist it's my life"

omg for me it's sxcpomsxcnlsxjisjwoi A BITCH IN THE NIGHT

iCpro
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Actually it's singing YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep* and we never knew.

expose ha :staymad:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

36 minutes ago, cpro said:

What gaga lyrics do you struggle with?

For me it's the hypnotic symphonic blueprint bit from Just Dance. It's been 8 years and that shlt still ****s me up every time :wtfga:

That's because you're probably trying to sing both the melody and the reverb. It's not hard at all if you don't pay attention to the echo. It sounds like this: http://vocaroo.com/i/s13T69tPpaWO

iCpro
Just now, Mast said:

That's because you're probably trying to sing both the melody and the reverb. It's not hard at all if you don't pay attention to the echo. It sounds like this: http://vocaroo.com/i/s13T69tPpaWO

I can sing it on it's own, but when I'm listening to the song the reverb always throws me off :neyde:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

15 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

I always hear: 'Whip me, slap me, c*ck, f*ck. New York clubbers buck drug, xxx bar slide, move it this is your xxx. Wash the night with Saint J, xxxx like a baptism, some heavy metal lovers play - baby we were born this way.' Doesn't make any sense :toofunny:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DMUurgiXwC

Sounds weird without the vocoder but there ya go

tbh the hardest, hands down, in Marry the Night:

"Get Ginger ready climb to El Camino front
Won't poke holes in the seats with my heels cause that's
Where we make love... come on and run"

In the recording, she does it one breath, but it's really hard to sing it without taking a pause between "love" and "come on". Gaga can't do it live either. :laughga: 

ReidOne
Just now, Mast said:

In the recording, she does it one breath, but it's really hard to sing it without taking a pause between "love" and "come on". Gaga can't do it live either. :laughga: 

it's so majestic on the record, though!!! When she hits that "come on and run"....... it just SOARS

15jocart
40 minutes ago, Mast said:

It sounds like she takes a breath after "front," but I might be wrong. That's the only place that would logically make sense for a breath to go, unless you take one after "love." Which she might have too to prepare for the "come on and run."

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Whip me slap me, punk funk
New York clubbers, bump drunk
Budlite liquors, bar slam
Move it, this is your jam
Wash the night, with St. Jameson
Like a baptism, Heavy Metal lovers Play
Baby we were born this way

:hor:

:udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

This reminds me of the bridge to Shades of Cool by Lana tbh, so obscured :rip: I had NEVER understood this, thank you so much :giveup: 

OT: I don't have trouble singing any Gaga lyrics like... vocally :emma: If we mean like, most cringeworthy lyrics, its definitely

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs :air: 

Or, "Slap honey on a young pancake" knowing that is explicitly NOT sexual innuendo :air:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived