💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

People misunderstood Gaga's "Character" Comments

Jed

Featured Posts

Jed Mayo
On 6/14/2016 at 0:46 PM, Jed said:

When Jamie Lee Curtis asked Gaga if she was playing a character as Gaga the answer I got seemed to be much different than the ones picked up by many monsters here. The line that stuck out to me was "Gaga is what other people called me when I was at my best" and to me explained perfectly the moniker "Gaga" and why she is more comfortable not using it all the time.

In this Ted Talk (you dont have to watch it) Amy Cuddy talks about her time at an Ivy League school and how she faked her confidence until she became a confident person. She was always intelligent she just didn't believe in herself enough to speak up. I believe with Gaga it is much the same. Having Gaga gave her this impenetrable strength, an ability to go above and beyond even when your body and mind are beyond exertion. Now that she 30 she's reached a new chapter in her life, one where she doesn't need the power that "Gaga" gave her as much as she used to. She will always have it, and she will always rely on it, but she doesn't need it anymore.

I think if you look at her comments this way, it doesn't feel like the "betrayal" some of you painted it to be.

Ayee my name's Jed too

River

People are overthinking about it and analyzing her like their are doing their Ph.D thesis about every sentence that she says..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived