๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

People will forget in a week or so, so career wise she's fine but it's a bigย misstep that she should know better

xoxo Joanne

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson
3 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

That's absolutely fine.ย 

But her post lacked any compassion and support. It just seemed like another push to vote Clinton.ย 

If anything,ย She should've given a heartfelt statement supporting the gay community and against the acts.ย 

ugh, i already know she loves us gays blah blah, blah, stop that bs, she shouldn't, it's the same ****, using a tragedy to talk about the gay community again blah blah blah

I think Gun Control is more important, im gay and im not so sensitive like u so calm down

ย 

but whatever... i wont get messy on this, if she wants to say what's on her mind she can do it, it's also her country, and it's also gonna be her president, so she can give her opinions on politics too, if yall disagree with her its ok. but that doesn't mean she will vote or endorse whoever u want

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

andy232000

check her latest tweets before you make a damn rantย 

weed

The woman who dedicated so much to fighting for LGBT rights and won't even say "gay" in a tweet... I feel almost betrayed lol like who is she now??

ModernEcstasy
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

check her latest tweets before you make a damn rantย 

The damage has already been done. Her first tweet should've been about the tragedy itself. Not the damn campaignย 

I don't mind her supporting hillary but it's to the point where it's obvious she's being paid for it like katyย :wtf:ย 

ย 

that is not what you tweet after an act of terrorism gagaย :madge:

...ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ...

Vernier

Yes.

But just like the shootings, no one will remember or care in a few days.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

bionic
Just now, IWantTheFame said:

I don't mind her supporting hillary but it's to the point where it's obvious she's being paid for it like katyย :wtf:ย 

You're allowed to PAY people to support you?!

buy bionic

Sudarshana

well if you don't have music to sell you have to pay your bills somehowโ€ฆ

glad she deleted it though

Nous sommes tous obligรฉs, pour rendre la rรฉalitรฉ supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. โ€”ย Marcel Proust

andy232000
Just now, Gagabloke said:

The damage has already been done. Her first tweet should've been about the tragedy itself. Not the damn campaignย 

yes, she ****ed up big time but she deleted it because she realized how stupid of her it was. instead of focusing on her mistake which she already regretted, focus on the other tweets (even if you see them as fakeish) and send support. making a thread about it is just useless at this point

brendablethyn

I feel like she doesn't really care about the lgbt community anymore.ย 

Swan Heart
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The woman who dedicated so much to fighting for LGBT rights and won't even say "gay" in a tweet... I feel almost betrayed lol like who is she now??

I think you're reading too much into it.

It was a stupid move, that's it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

DiscoHeaven23

I'm a Hillary supporter and even I thought that was extremely distasteful.

Disappointed in her.

NPH-dissapoint.gif

Archived