RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Because the song is really boring and basic.Ā 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

I haven't heard this song on the radio onceĀ :green:Ā But they play "Work" and "This Is What You Came For" at least 904 times a day.

Edit: But I like "Kiss It Better" more than those two songs combinedĀ :giveup:

Radio Ga Ga
12 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Did she promote the single? No.

Rihanna's that kind of artist that releases the video of the song and then leaves it be. I love her but I don't approve this, Gaga on the other hand, with the exception of G.U.Y., promotes every single properly, it helps the songs grow on us.

gaga does theĀ opposite, promotes the single a whole bunch, and doesn't release a video hahahahhaĀ 

Spoiler

Do What U Want- AMA, The Voice, Alan Carr, X Factor, etc.

No videoĀ :hor:

Ā 

Okay it didn't get high up the charts so what. Its on the radio here alot its quite big in England tbh people are always singing it. This is what you came for is overshadowing it tbh. Tiwycf is becoming one of the biggest songs of the year here. Work was massive too good with drake is massive here too. Rihanna is ruling the world tbh she has hit after hit year in year out and kiss it better was just another medium sized hit for her on her way to becoming the biggest star in the world that she arguably is right now! The only thing I find disappointing about kiss it better is that the video is a bit boring.

52 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It peakedĀ at 46 on your chart what are you talking about?Ā :excuseu:

tbh it is quite popular here lots of people are singing it and it is on the radio alot!

RadioIsOurs
Just now, UK Monster said:

Okay it didn't get high up the charts so what. Its on the radio here alot its quite big in England tbh people are always singing it. This is what you came for is overshadowing it tbh. Tiwycf is becoming one of the biggest songs of the year here. Work was massive too good with drake is massive here too. Rihanna is ruling the world tbh she has hit after hit year in year out and kiss it better was just another medium sized hit for her on her way to becoming the biggest star in the world that she arguably is right now! The only thing I find disappointing about kiss it better is that the video is a bit boring.

tbh it is quite popular here lots of people are singing it and it is on the radio alot!

So what point are you trying to prove? It still wasn't a hit...

holy scheisse

I would guess that she released Kiss It Better and Needed Me to feel out the audience. They chose Needed Me so her team went with it and stopped focusing on Kiss It Better

Ā 

But we all know the REAL mvp from Anti is Same Ol MistakesĀ 

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The video will at least go VEVO Certified tho

It will have nearly 200 million views by the end of this year. My prediction is 185 million by December 31st

YaaaasGaga

It wasn't a good choice for second single whatsoever. If her label had any sense they would've released Love On The Brain or sexxxĀ With Me; the first would've shown people she can really sing better than they thought she could and would've shown her emotional side we've only seen a couple of times, and then the second option is pretty radio friendly and the GP would be able to dance to it in the club just like Work, which made it so successful

1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

So what point are you trying to prove? It still wasn't a hit...

Well I'm saying that Rihanna has two big top 10 hits right now with tiwycf and too good so its understandable that she doesn't have another top 10 right now this is what happens when you release loads of new music in short spaces of time. And that this is all paying off for Rihanna because this year she is having hit after hit and last year she had big hits aswell which have put her in the centre of pop culture. Whether its a hit or not in terms of chart statistics which only pop culture fans are interested in, its still a popular song by Rihanna so its a hit in the real world and on radio and in other ways. I just find it silly to say that someone's song has flopped when Rihanna is about as far away from flopping in 2016 as anyone has ever been.

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know, but it's such a shame tbh :giveup:Ā One of the best songs of the year. I wish she promoted it more.

10 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

I would guess that she released Kiss It Better and Needed Me to feel out the audience. They chose Needed Me so her team went with it and stopped focusing on Kiss It Better

Ā 

But we all know the REAL mvp from Anti is Same Ol MistakesĀ 

I love same ol mistakes. What does mvp mean

JustAnotherDay

It doesn't really have a home on pop radio and it barely has a home on urban radio so it is mostly plays on contemporary which is limiting. Needed Me has no radio support but it is streamed like crazy which is giving it a higher position. Even in the US more people would know Kiss It Better then Needed Me because it has radio support.

was NickARTPOP

Archived