Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

It's faster but it doesn't have a higher attack stat :confused: 

edit: Whoops just saw the posts above, sorry I was catching up and replied to this before catching up fully :air: 

Nothing to see here folks mete.gif

Lateroon :madge:

I'm building a midnight one too :awesome:

💚

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
40 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Lateroon :madge:

I'm building a midnight one too :awesome:

The hidden ability No Guard ones are gonna be amazing, like imagine a scarfed midnight Lycanroc which is going in and using un-missable Stone Edges :air: 

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

The hidden ability No Guard ones are gonna be amazing, like imagine a scarfed midnight Lycanroc which is going in and using un-missable Stone Edges :air: 

Omg :ph34r:

That is definitely not what I'm planning or anything :ph34r:

It was going to be support for my Z-Splash Magikarp :ph34r:

💚

Alola Dex is 100% done :)

Now I'm working on getting every Silvally for every memory.

Wish me luck!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

xoxo cupcakke

Does anyone want to trade for a Moon Ball? I really want to catch an Oricorio Sensu with it

Also, this is probably a dumb question, but does nectar change Oricorio's forms?

PartySick
9 hours ago, CowSiss said:

Also, this is probably a dumb question, but does nectar change Oricorio's forms?

I'm pretty sure it does :yay:

I'd help if I knew what a moon ball was :poot:

I'm breeding for an Alolan Exeggutor and I always love when Exeggcute hatches.

Spoiler

I got six eggs...out of an egg! 

giphy.gif

💚

Awakened M

The Mythical Pokémon Magearna is now available for North American Pokémon Sun & Moon players through a QR Code released on the official website. To get it, simply scan the QR code provided into the QR Scanner in the game and it will allow for you to go to Hau'oli City's Mall to collect Magearna after becoming the Champion in the game. This can only be scanned once per game. It is Level 50 and comes with a Bottle Cap attached. This code does not expire. The European code is expected tomorrow.

magearnaqrus.png

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

xoxo cupcakke
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm pretty sure it does :yay:

I'd help if I knew what a moon ball was :poot:

I'm breeding for an Alolan Exeggutor and I always love when Exeggcute hatches.

Reveal hidden contents

I got six eggs...out of an egg! 

giphy.gif

It's a reverse Exuggcutorean experience :icega:

Also, this is a Moon Ball. It's a specific Poké Ball that there's only one in the entire game and I've tried to use mine to catch Lunala and failed unfortunately. I want to use it for breeding purposes so my Oricorio will inherit the Moon Ball instead of a regular Poké Ball. It's a complicated thing to explain lol

In any case, this is a Moon Ball. You get it on Mount Hokulani from Alolan Professor Oak if you've caught a certain amount of Pokémon. He's on the top of Mount Hokulani somewhere on the right side of the summit:

moon_ball_by_oykawoo-d86asqk.png

I have 18 Silvally, 1 for each type + I got a shiny one so this one is the Normal type one lol

Now I'm starting to breed the regular pokemon and work on my living Alola dex.

Then shiny hunting :D

Haroon

About to face the Pokemon League finally :laughga: I wasn't consistent with playing it at all :rip: I'd go days without it and then play it from full battery until it died on like 3 occasions :deadbanana: 

I've completed 50% of the Alolan Pokedex which I'm proud of because I've never cared about the Pokedex in any of the previous games ever :duck: Like I've literally only played for the story and then to start competitive training straight after, but I'm actually enjoying registering each Pokemon and getting the page filled and it going red and the Pokeballs spinning next to the names :flutter: 

I might need someone later to help with like 5-6 Pokemon that require trading to evolve though :sweat:

I finally have WiFi in my apartment! Which means I can trade and battle and other stuff! :sara: 

...but my communications were interrupted during a trade on GTS and now I'm banned from trading so I'm just like. :saladga::madge::neyde: 

❤ x ❤

xoxo cupcakke
1 hour ago, River said:

I have 18 Silvally, 1 for each type + I got a shiny one so this one is the Normal type one lol

Now I'm starting to breed the regular pokemon and work on my living Alola dex.

Then shiny hunting

Wait? How many Type: Null are there? I've been spending a lot of my post game breeding :air:

7 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Wait? How many Type: Null are there? I've been spending a lot of my post game breeding :air:

There are only 3

1 of Gideon

1 that he gave you

1 nobody knows maybe died or something lol

I traded them for Magmortar like this:

Butterfree lvl 41 as the main with Thief move and Compound Eyes ability, found a Magby and got it to a little health with Tackle and then SOS chaining with Thief until my butterfree stole a Magmarizer from one of them

did it 17 times

then I bred and evolved 18 Magby to Magmar and gave to each of them a Magmarizer, GTS traded them for a Magmortar and the Magmortar for a Silvally :D

Took me 3 days to do this..

1 hour ago, jujubae said:

...but my communications were interrupted during a trade on GTS and now I'm banned from trading so I'm just like. :saladga::madge::neyde: 

Welcome to the Nintendo-Banned-Me-Because-of-BS-Reasons Club :saladga:

It should only last 24 hours though. Thats when mine expired. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived