šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Canon said:

Any throw-away pokemon is fine. I'll put them to work in the mines in Poke Pelago :gaycat:Ā 

Ok :)Ā trying to find the WiFi password right now so I can jump on!

If not, we can trade another time. Whenever's good for you. :diane:Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2016 at 1:48 AM, DiegoMonster said:

When are you guys going to organise a Sun and moon tournament ? :DĀ 

I'm planning to hold a battle royale this Christmas.Ā I don't have anything before that maybe some of the members could organize something.Ā 

Ā 

Also, a quick update on my playthrough:

Primarina lv 38

Lycanroc lv 37

Golisopod lv 37

Salazzle lv 37

Ā 

could potentially replace Salazzle with maybe Palossand or something.Ā 

I just caught a female limber Mareanie with calm nature but I'm still SOS chaining to get the one with Regenerator. IĀ dont wanna finish the game quickly so maybe this will help drag things a little longer.Ā 

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, Helios said:

I'm planning to hold a battle royale this Christmas.Ā I don't have anything before that maybe some of the members could organize something.Ā 

Ā 

Also, a quick update on my playthrough:

Primarina lv 38

Lycanroc lv 37

Golisopod lv 37

Salazzle lv 37

Ā 

could potentially replace Salazzle with maybe Palossand or something.Ā 

I just caught a female limber Mareanie with calm nature but I'm still SOS chaining to get the one with Regenerator. IĀ dont wanna finish the game quickly so maybe this will help drag things a little longer.Ā 

Maybe I could try and talk with some members to do a tournament based in the genĀ VII pokedex?Ā 

Haroon

I'm up for hosting a tournament if you guys are up for the format I used when I ran one a while ago during X+YĀ :happy:Ā But also totally open to suggestions of how a new one should be ran as well. We're the ones participating so it's whatever we're interested in and what works for us :laughga:Ā 

Haroon

Just went and found the thread, here's the thread for reference:

Logan's tournament also used this format:

Basically if you lose you go into a "Loser's bracket", and if you lose while you're in the "Loser's bracket" then you're knocked out. So basically 2 losses and you're out :laughga:Ā The matches were 1-round, but they could always be made best of 3 or something to make the tournament longer and more interesting :shrug:Ā Or an extra "Loser's bracket" could be added to ensure that each player gets at least 3 matches - so all the training and hard work is worth their time and everyone's had an adequate chance, if you lose 3 times then you're outĀ :happy:Ā 

Can't believe that was over 2 years ago, time flies and I'm feeling emotional and nostalgic now :giveup:Ā 

DiegoMonster
42 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Just went and found the thread, here's the thread for reference:

Logan's tournament also used this format:

Basically if you lose you go into a "Loser's bracket", and if you lose while you're in the "Loser's bracket" then you're knocked out. So basically 2 losses and you're out :laughga:Ā The matches were 1-round, but they could always be made best of 3 or something to make the tournament longer and more interesting :shrug:Ā Or an extra "Loser's bracket" could be added to ensure that each player gets at least 3 matches - so all the training and hard work is worth their time and everyone's had an adequate chance, if you lose 3 times then you're outĀ :happy:Ā 

Can't believe that was over 2 years ago, time flies and I'm feeling emotional and nostalgic now :giveup:Ā 

Yeah I remember it ... let's do it :)Ā I'll help in anything you want, We could use the same format or maybe introduce some features. I think I have some ideasĀ 

PartySick

A tournament sounds awesome :flutter:

I'd probably suck since the competitive post game was never my thing but it'll be fun regardless :sweat:

I still haven't moved on from my last spot really. The next thing I'm doing story wise is taking on the ghost trial but for now, I'm grinding some other Pokemon. I just evolved Golisopod and omg :saira:Ā I'm also working on a Gyarados, Snorunt, Magneton, and I'm hoping to find another grass or water type to train. My "main" team is all still level 36 (aside from Muk who's level 38) so I'm training up all these guys to that level as well before moving on.

It's helping the game last longer and it gives me more options in the future :awesome:

šŸ’š

3 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Yeah I remember it ... let's do it :)Ā I'll help in anything you want, We could use the same format or maybe introduce some features. I think I have some ideasĀ 

Then I guess it's settled ? Just let us know whatever you can come up with. Besides, we can set our own rules in the new wifi mechanic, right ? :DĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

@HaroonĀ Reserving the dates December 23 for the GGD Battle Royale and a tentative oneĀ on January for the Pre-bank Tournament following Logan's format with a few twists on the rules. :sis::D Ā  Stay tuned, guys and werk on em competitive mons.Ā 

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, Helios said:

Then I guess it's settled ? Just let us know whatever you can come up with. Besides, we can set our own rules in the new wifi mechanic, right ? Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

@HaroonĀ Reserving the dates December 23 for the GGD Battle Royale and a tentative oneĀ on January for the Pre-bank Tournament following Logan's format with a few twists on the rules. Ā  Stay tuned, guys and werk on em competitive mons.Ā 

Sure! I'll pm you with the ideas, or even make a group convo between us and @Haroon to settle things up !

OK I am so down to join in this Tourney, it seems like fun.Ā :gaycat:

Going to need to get grinding and raise some competitive Pokemon, maybe trade some over. I just completed the last trial and they're trying to force me to do--

Spoiler

...The E4, and I'm just like. :diane:Ā Not ready to finish the game so fast...

--So I may just spend time raising other Pokes and completing the Pokedex. Sucks I don't have WiFi yet at my new place, but I'm looking to get it this week. :heart:Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

1 hour ago, jujubae said:

OK I am so down to join in this Tourney, it seems like fun.Ā :gaycat:

Going to need to get grinding and raise some competitive Pokemon, maybe trade some over. I just completed the last trial and they're trying to force me to do--

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

...The E4, and I'm just like. :diane:Ā Not ready to finish the game so fast...

--So I may just spend time raising other Pokes and completing the Pokedex. Sucks I don't have WiFi yet at my new place, but I'm looking to get it this week. :heart:Ā 

Ready with your vulpixĀ :classy:

18 minutes ago, Canon said:

Ready with your vulpixĀ :classy:

My work's WiFi is being a bitch, I probably won't have WiFi until later this week when I get it hooked up to the apartment. :diane:Ā Hold onto it for me if it isn't any trouble!!

ā¤ x ā¤

xoxo cupcakke

I've been avoiding this thread like the plague because I don't want to spoil myself, but does anyone have a Snow Warning Vulpix in a regular PokƩ Ball? Like, I only catch PokƩmon in standard PokƩ Balls and I traded one with some guy on Reddit but the Vulpix was in a Premier Ball :air:

Unless if Drought Vulpix/Ninetales can breed to make a Snow Warning Vulpix, then I'm not so shook. Does anyone know anything about breeding non-Alola form PokƩBank PokƩmon? Like have any hackers tried it out?

13 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

I've been avoiding this thread like the plague because I don't want to spoil myself, but does anyone have a Snow Warning Vulpix in a regular PokƩ Ball? Like, I only catch PokƩmon in standard PokƩ Balls and I traded one with some guy on Reddit but the Vulpix was in a Premier Ball :air:

Unless if Drought Vulpix/Ninetales can breed to make a Snow Warning Vulpix, then I'm not so shook. Does anyone know anything about breeding non-Alola form PokƩBank PokƩmon? Like have any hackers tried it out?

I'll see what I can do since I can breed @jujubae's vulpix.

@CowSissĀ Almost ready with your Vulpix! Its just up to the Daycare's RNG to spit out a Snow Warning Vulpix in a Pokeball.

Edit: Got one! Would you like a boy or girl? (Or both)

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived