Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency

bought an eshop code today..... it's locked till the 23rd :giveup:

but i  downloaded it on my system :creepflop: just have to wait now...

Awakened M
7 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

This is the very method I used, and it took me 45 minutes to encounter a Corsola, which called out a Mareanie within 2 KO'd Corsolas lolol.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Managed to catch a male and female Mareanie. 

Put them in the daycare and their breeding like bunnies :gaycat: Time to put the rejects on the GTS and ask for legendaries ask for version exclusives. 

bionic
8 minutes ago, Canon said:

Managed to catch a male and female Mareanie. 

Put them in the daycare and their breeding like bunnies :gaycat: Time to put the rejects on the GTS and ask for legendaries ask for version exclusives. 

Spoiler

Level 5 shiny zygarde

Is Wonder Trade still a thing?

buy bionic

Just now, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Level 5 shiny zygarde

Is Wonder Trade still a thing?

Yup! Wonder trade is still in. Filled up a bit of my dex just using it to get common pokemon so that I dont have to catch them myself. :)

Florian
7 hours ago, bionic said:

My game was dispatched today

plz arrive early #****nintendo

For some reason it was in store yesterday in France so I bought it :huh: Apparently France isn't in Europe anymore

Haroon
28 minutes ago, Florian said:

For some reason it was in store yesterday in France so I bought it :huh: Apparently France isn't in Europe anymore

Frexit :udidnt: 

Who was the genius at Gamefreak to give low level Salandits Dragon Rage?

Combine that with them calling for help and 2-shotting my team with an automatic 80 damage if I cant outspeed them :wtf:

I am not going to continue playing my game on my O3DS. The framerate's treacherous :air:

Gotta get me a N3DS soon but I need to get them coins first. I think I should start teaching english to Koreans online. :rip:

8 minutes ago, Helios said:

I am not going to continue playing my game on my O3DS. The framerate's treacherous :air:

Gotta get me a N3DS soon but I need to get them coins first. I think I should start teaching english to Koreans online. :rip:

it's pointless to buy a N3DS when the switch is literally coming out in 4 months

Just now, Creyk said:

it's pointless to buy a N3DS when the switch is literally coming out in 4 months

They never said N3DS becoming obsolete after the switch.

Switch is mainly considered a home console according to Nintendo and they literally said the 3DS era wont be stopping anytime soon as there are much more games to be released.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/will-nintendo-switch-affect-3ds-production-nintendo-says-console-home-system-first-564226

Just now, Helios said:

They never said N3DS becoming obsolete after the switch.

Switch is mainly considered a home console according to Nintendo and they literally said the 3DS era wont be stopping anytime soon as there are much more games to be released.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/will-nintendo-switch-affect-3ds-production-nintendo-says-console-home-system-first-564226

Well good then

Get those coins

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived