FfFfFfFF 59,132 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 I can't believe Slayyyter invented rapping 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,132 Posted September 15 Author Share Posted September 15 (edited) In other words, Crank 2 has gathered 1.3 Million views on Youtube in 4 days. It feels like her career is about to blow up. Edited September 15 by FfFfFfFF Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 I mean it's just a bonus song for the scrapped deluxe version of the album though. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,132 Posted September 15 Author Share Posted September 15 (edited) 34 minutes ago, Chesescake said: I mean it's just a bonus song for the scrapped deluxe version of the album though. You misspelled ''the greatest pinnacle of human achievement since Michelangelo''. 💅 Edited September 15 by FfFfFfFF Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.