Blackout19 16,399 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 When this album came out, I was 17 years old and in high school. I still remember how excited I was about this album. Fashion! it was love at first listen. But over time, it had become the album I listened to the least; it was always at the end of the list. But for a few weeks now I've been listening to it more and more. ARTPOP (the song) especially. How often do you go back to this album? i am a free woman. ○● 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,045 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 I rarely listen to it, unless it pops up randomly on Spotify. Mostly Venus, DWUW, Aura and Applause Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Judaz 786 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Its what the bible says Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,909 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 On a daily basis... brooklyn nights included I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven 6,744 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Never but I'm still obsessed with Applause Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,419 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 That's because ArtFlop II is coming ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prigari 1,054 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Still coming back on Aura, Sexxx Dreams, Manicure and some others I have so many memories attached to this album Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,344 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 (edited) I’m forever sad she didn’t stick with making hard hitting dance music (like Aura and MJH) after this album. But grateful that it’s (wrongful) downfall made her make her incredible jazz music. Need her to dip back into full on Dance music again. Edited September 15 by gagzus 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,236 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 I only listen to the live performances and demos. Great album but the studio versions are lifeless to me. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 687 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 I actually listen to all the albums often, also ARTPOP. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 869 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 ARTPOP and DWUW are daily listens If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewEnglandWitch 273 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 I was 19 and ARTPOP will never leave that spot in my heart Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,706 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 I'm so sorry for your ears Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,505 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Lucas said: I'm so sorry for your ears I'm so sorry for your brain I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.