💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This "leaker"

luckythisway

Featured Posts

luckythisway

Ok yeah, Witness by Katy was real and all of the Twitter hacks were definitely real. But has anyone else noticed that these leaked songs suck? I mean I KNOW Katy & Gaga can do better that what is being "leaked." Especially Gaga. The songs don't even sound like either of them. Those 3 Katy songs that leaked all at once didn't sound like her and All Mine doesn't sound like Gaga at all either. Idk, but I think these leaks are frauds. (This is a first for me bc I usually agree with conspiracies, but not this one). 

CHROMATICA

Bazaar

How can you judge a song that it's queallity is low as f***?

And you can't even know if the leaks are really Gaga's songs too

MaryJaneHolland

would you like to tell me the username of the leaker on twitter??

PMKKARDASHiAN

I actually thought witness was incredible 

And I think the music and melody of this supposed gaga leak is one of the greatest things gaga has released in years. 

Hopeing all mine is a rough demo because it sounds like it could be another staple in gagas discography and another true iconic song ala PF, JD, BR

kabirartfling

Witness was a legid katy track honey! Gaga one who....vocals don't sound like her! 

Give your love to me

Gaga's leak is amazing. It's LQ and demo af, but it's got so much potential.

That said, both songs are likely not first singles. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

SlaeUrAnus

Witness was/is definitely one of Katy's new songs. If it weren't, why were Katy's team so hell bent on getting it removed? 

In my messy era.

monstereo

That's because they're not real Gaga leaks.

This 'leaker' who ~leaked~ those Gaga songs is a direct copy of another twitter user who pretended to leak songs and then revealed that he was just messing with everybody. They also asked for 1,000 followers and posted a blurry photo of someone who looked like Gaga, and then removed it when they got called out on it. They're anything but legitimate.

Dominic

It's hard to judge the quality of the leaks when they are either LQ or really early demos. I doubt any of those that have leaked will make it on the album, most just sound like they are playing around in the studio. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Andreyw
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

It's hard to judge the quality of the leaks when they are either LQ or really early demos. I doubt any of those that have leaked will make it on the album, most just sound like they are playing around in the studio. 

That All Mine thing is not a Gaga song

Dominic
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

That All Mine thing is not a Gaga song

I've been at work and missed all the fun so I've no idea what's legit or not :duck: 

Do we know the original then because it sounds quite good? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Andreyw
4 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I've been at work and missed all the fun so I've no idea what's legit or not  

Do we know the original then because it sounds quite good? 

Idk ... But clearly that abomination ain't a Gaga song :toofunny: firstly , why would a "hacker" who claims to have the song would leak it in full still in that quality ? Obviously #1 hint it's a fan made attempt of a demo

Also, if it was real, Gaga's team would've made sure to take it down from the Internet ASAP instead of letting lots of videos / audios of it to pop up on the Internet 

Archived