💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do YOU Think the "All Mine" Leak Is Real? (POLL)

BLACKOUTbritney

Do YOU think the All Mine leak is real?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do YOU think the All Mine leak is real?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Featured Posts

iMonster
5 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

The leak is clearly fake. STOP.

10 minutes ago, iMonster said:

Nothing is ever official, until it is.

:awkney:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice

What I wanted to say: if a leak is low quality, recorded with low vocals and a simple instrumental is fake. No doubt of it. Real leaks are HQ even tho they are probably demos

llbcherry

Technically, undecided.

Logically, no, I think it's probably not real.

But yet...

1 vote for undecided.

This is one close poll. Has GGD been so equally divided at any other point in history?

eifulien

Fake as Nicki Minaj's a$$. It sounds horrendous and dull. I see Gaga envisions timeless songs like Freedom, All Night, Kiss it Better, Love on the Brain, etc. not this.

Also yesterday, someone here pointed at this guy Haus of Dre, who was reliable in the past so check his twitter.

Calm down! LG5 is safe and sound.

ModernEcstasy

If it were real, I'm sure it would've been taken down by now. 

Im not sure if I'd enjoy this if it were real. But hey, I'm open to something new from her. 

This has actually made me thirstier. 

Between waiting for Gaga and Fergie to drop music, I'm dying. :(

It's real.

She's working on a rock record and this sounds exactly like a rock driven Gaga.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Levine

Every real leak we had it sounded crystal clear, I don't know HOW is possible that after all these years you guys fall in this **** again.

You must be experts about leaks now. 

teenagechrist

It's fake, that's not Gaga's voice at all. 

feeling so hot tamale

Dayman
44 minutes ago, Levine said:

Every real leak we had it sounded crystal clear, I don't know HOW is possible that after all these years you guys fall in this **** again.

You must be experts about leaks now. 

Exactly! There's a reason why the rest is inaudible trash except for two words - if it were real they wouldn't go through such effort concealing the sound. Not only that, but even in LQ the vocals that we can make out sound out of tune from the instrumental.

JustifyMyLove

Ugh this doesn't sound legit to me, like the first vocals sounds like a guy singing pitched up just like that Princess Die fan made studio version, hmm.. and what genre is this?Pop?Seriously? If this turns to be real I'll be too much disappointed, uptown funk wich I hate sounds much better than this, that first LG5 leak outside studio sounded pretty good too... This doesnt

Julia Volkova #1 stan

MaryJaneHolland

I love it, but it doesnt sound like Gaga's voice,, it's too.... male :sis:

Didymus

Am I the only one who feels like it's a duet between a man and a woman? The low vocals seem male to me, the high ones female.

I dunno, I can't imagine Gaga making a record like this. This does not sound like her songwriting at all, plus imagine a Diane/Elton written track next to it :rip: It just doesn't seem realistic.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind Gaga going in this direction. But yeah, all that + the fact that it's LQ (which already ups the possibility of it being fake by 80%) makes me think this isn't real.

Archived