đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

Daniel MnstrSwft

553135_3779355481577_1207602450_33841625_568628377_n.jpg Look what I found on Facebook. What the stage might look like at stadiums..

I need to attend a stadium show.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Those stairs look dangerous. With a mix of her heels and her trips and slips, I don't want to see her have a Death Becomes Her moment.

God I hope the catwalk is like the one she used for the Bill Clinton Decades of Difference concert. Just a tad wider.

That would be amazing. :giveup:

Benjamincooper1

I work in theatre and let me just tell you 5 days to bump in a show is fuc*ing crazy. It took Wicked which had people flying and **** happening 24/7 for a four month season 3 days to bump in. Many of my friends worked on Monster Ball and it didn't take anywhere near this. if this is true let me just tell you that this is crazy, nothing the world has ever seen before.

Darkstains

This b---h is the only one who has the balls to be this crazy and have this fortress-like stage; watch how she'll be bankrupt again. :Gaga:

I work in theatre and let me just tell you 5 days to bump in a show is fuc*ing crazy. It took Wicked which had people flying and **** happening 24/7 for a four month season 3 days to bump in. Many of my friends worked on Monster Ball and it didn't take anywhere near this. if this is true let me just tell you that this is crazy, nothing the world has ever seen before.

I can imagine her building a whole stadium inside the venues :toofunny:

Yes this information is reliable. And legit. Or how do you say it because the ones that are helping for the even to happen ( organizers ) told so.

This b---h is the only one who has the balls to be this crazy and have this fortress-like stage; watch how she'll be bankrupt again. :Gaga:

We wouldn't want that would we. :derpga:

:ohno:

Der Meister

I just had dreams about this tour, she was jumping from the towers and there was golden glitter all over her. I believe this source is relieable, I am pretty sure this stage is massive and will require a lot of time to build, it kinda remembers me the Disney castle, and I wonder if it's gonna have some protection on top against rain and light effects.

AqTG1I3CIAE_jxa.jpg

Archived