💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

* :legend: Some brand new information! :legend:

• One Born This Way Ball stage will take up to 5 days to construct!

• There will be 4 BTW Ball stages all around the world. So while Gaga will be touring at, for example - Italy, the next stage will be already in " construction " mode in Spain.

• All the stuff that is needed for the show to be perfect will be transported / imported into the country ( or how do you Americans say it :P ) by 60 trucks and 30 buses.

• The catwalk will be 30 meters long. The catwalk will be tongue-shaped*. ( *idk it says so in the article :huh: )

Source: http://m.lrytas.lt/-...io-podiumas.htm

But you won't understand anything. :lolgaga:

I tried to translate everything but it was kind of hard :P All the stuff I wrote is true ( if u understood what I wrote ). And it's not made up stuff. The organizers of the show said so.

So if you didn't understand some of the things I wrote just say so. I'll try to explain more. :roll: :fat:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the stuff that is needed for the show to be perfect will be transported / imported into the country ( or how do you Americans say it :P ) by 60 trucks and 30 buses.

She's either transporting a ****ing first world country or the worlds biggest orgy pit, I swear, not a just a stage :giveup:

GagaRunTheWorld

fuk yeah lady gaga will slay lithuania :> i will go if my marks at school will be 8 or more

fuk yeah lady gaga will slay lithuania :> i will go if my marks at school will be 8 or more

You're from Lithuania? :creepflop:

Archived