Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Guess the new AHS theme?

Stewful2929

Featured Posts

Gagz Stan
On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Domino said:

I could see this one, creepy orphanage

She could play a rich creepy orphanage owner and look somewhat like this.1455927723786.cached.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
16 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I think it's going to be Summer Camp. It's kind of the only "horror trope" that hasn't been used yet, besides high school/prom but Ryan Murphy just did Scream Queens so I don't think he's going to go there with AHS.

Exactly... I've always considered Scream Queens as an AHS spin-off for that reason.

They haven't really tackled the zombie theme yet, but then again Walking Dead already happened. So yay, that really limits the choice of what they could do. I also thought about AHS: Opera, but that's more of an European theme I guess. I really loved the idea of a season in space, but Murphy already dismissed that one.

After the opulence of last season, I believe they will come back to something much simpler, Murder House style.

avalon x

I feel they already hinted the theme in Season 5 when they talk about sending Scarlet and Lochlan to a boarding school (or an institution of some sort). I had a strong feeling that's the next theme when I saw them talking about it.

Strategically, if they want to make another amazing season like AHS: Asylum.. it would make sense that they base it on an institution with the same vibes as the asylum.

P.S Denis O'Hare already said it won't be a Slender man theme... he could always make an appearance tho like the Axe man. :derpga: 

(Or the next Addiction Demon! :udidnt: )

Stewful2929
53 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

I feel they already hinted the theme in Season 5 when they talk about sending Scarlet and Lochlan to a boarding school (or an institution of some sort). I had a strong feeling that's the next theme when I saw them talking about it.

Strategically, if they want to make another amazing season like AHS: Asylum.. it would make sense that they base it on an institution with the same vibes as the asylum.

P.S Denis O'Hare already said it won't be a Slender man theme... he could always make an appearance tho like the Axe man. :derpga: 

(Or the next Addiction Demon! :udidnt: )

This could be it!! Asylum was so good

weed

I'd be living for Summer Camp!! But I hope it's not sooo focused on kids lmao that throws me off

or if y'all have seen that Scooby doo movie, where they stay at this mansion in the swamps and there are zombies and the hosts are werewolves who do voodoo, that would be so good lmao

Monsterish
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

I think it's going to be Summer Camp. It's kind of the only "horror trope" that hasn't been used yet, besides high school/prom but Ryan Murphy just did Scream Queens so I don't think he's going to go there with AHS.

I thought Scream Queens next season would be about summer camp :duck:

Solitaire

AHS: Space

tbh, Murphey just let the press hear him say no to the idea to throw you off the trail of the next theme tbh.

(let me dream okay?? T_T)

He could at least do a NASA/Area 51/Space Race era theme with body snatching aliens, or aliens that get loose and terrorize the base or surrounding community.

- Previously Sycothisis

avalon x
3 hours ago, Domino said:

This could be it!! Asylum was so good

Ikr, it was amazing! I was cynical at first but the way the story unraveled... :giveup: AND THAT SPLIT SCREEN SEQUENCE.

Caesium

Cult

I just need it to be set in rural mid-America rather than a big city or town.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived