💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana Grandés slayage is growing!

SamJ

Featured Posts

SamJ

The hit single Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grandé has now spent 3 whole months yes 3 whole months which is 12 weeks in the top 28 of the UK charts! The song is currently sitting at 25 in the official UK charts this week and continues its long run inside the top 30, with such an increase in competition lately its becoming increasingly harder to gain good longevity in the charts. But Ariana has defied the odds and now has one of the biggest hits of 2016 with Dangerous Woman which is firmly cementing her as the new princess of pop after a large stream of hits over the past few years including love me harder, right there and break free.

Her album Dangerous Woman is her first ever UK number 1 album! She almost has 40 million twitter followers and she is becoming an icon to the British public through regular media coverage airplay and tv coverage. It feels like Ariana is becoming one of the powerhouses of pop now!

so is 2016 ariana's best year yet because I'm beginning to think it is.

Noah

It would have been much higher if she actually started promoting the Album in Europe.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SamJ
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Why isn't "into you" on the radio?

idk I think it should be its a good song but I wouldn't have picked that as a single if I was her its cute but its a bit forgettable tbh unlike dangerous woman which sounds like a beast of a song.

Fiona Apple
Just now, UK Monster said:

idk I think it should be its a good song but I wouldn't have picked that as a single if I was her its cute but its a bit forgettable tbh unlike dangerous woman which sounds like a beast of a song.

I think they didn't even send it to the radio at all.What a mess

SamJ
Just now, ManOnTheMoon said:

Bad decisions is my jam

Same I hope that's single three she should release it in early August for it to be song of the summer

BoomKack

Pretty sure I'm the one keeping it in the top 30 cause all I do every day is stream that motherf*cking album

Katharine Hepburn

:awkney: and people said she's the new mariah

xoxo Joanne

Sexxx
4 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Justice for Touch It. :madge:

Sometimes too :neyde: 

RadioIsOurs
31 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

so is 2016 ariana's best year yet because I'm beginning to think it is.

Nope. She needs a Billboard Hot 100 no. 1 single for that. 

zakariah
21 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Justice for Touch It. :madge:

Touch It could have such an EPIC MV if it were a single :giveup:

Make it happen, Ari! :grr:

DiscoHeaven23

i thought it was too, but then release week ended and "Into You" didn't take off after the music video release and I was like alright, guess you can go sit over there with Meghan Trainor now. 

giphy.gif

It was great that DW the song went top 10 for a second week but it will drop a good amount this week and won't re-enter.

If Ari made a more dance-based video for Into You, i thnk it could've helped the song take off some more cuz its such a good bop

Archived