Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was LG5 already supposed to be released?

Johnikan

Featured Posts

Johnikan

Part of me can't help but feel that LG5 was meant to originally be released Feb/Mar of 2016 during the whole "Gagagate"(Superbowl, Grammy, Oscars, then Gaga's 30th bday) but for one reason or another it was not.

giphy.gif

tumblr_o2mzoc9rFz1rc7zl1o5_400.gif

ladygaga_5-1456720952.gif

Do you guys feel the same way? Why or why not?  

Also how do you feel it would've done chart wise knowing what we know now about Lemonade, and Dangerous Woman and the other recent releases? Not that it matters since music not the bling and all :stalkga::stalkga::stalkga:

Please note, I'm not one of those fans having a meltdown about the release of LG5 as I want Gaga to put it out when she truley feels it is the time, I just cant help but wonder, what if?

JGD

Yes, I believe we should have had LG5 by now.  But certainly some songs have been scrapped, delaying the release. :giveup: 

If ARTPOP wasn't a mess, we'd probably have Act ll and LG6 :green: 

kabirartfling

Consider the album releases at that time (gwen stefani:awkney:, zayn malik:wtf:).....i guess LG5 would have smashed it:rockstar:! But now that lemonade is out there....it will be tough for gaga to top it :giveup:

Give your love to me

Gagadonna

I think Davie Bowie's death changed her perception of art and fame, and I do think the original concept of the Intel performance was the lead single of LG5... but everything changed at the last minute. Now we gotta wait again. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I think Davie Bowie's death changed her perception of art and fame, and I do think the original concept of the Intel performance was the lead single of LG5... but everything changed at the last minute. Now we gotta wait again. 

it was never for LG5, the grammy's confirmed that way before the performance

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

I don't know tbh....

one side of me think that it was, because february was her month definitely, but also by feb. she had worked only with redone, which is 8 songs, and a little with dianne and elton... so she had probably 15 songs done by that time..... idk really :saladga:

Eros92
2 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Consider the album releases at that time (gwen stefani:awkney:, zayn malik:wtf:).....i guess LG5 would have smashed it:rockstar:! But now that lemonade is out there....it will be tough for gaga to top it :giveup:

Wha? Everyone is already over it. Just like 21. They both came in strong but fizzled out quickly. 

But yes I believe we shoulda had LG5 by at least now. Everything in the beginning of the year was just building up for her. She coulda only went up. Then it just stopped. No more performances or anything. Sure she had some TIHTY stuff but she was just closing all that out. Honestly I wish she wouldn't put so much stock in Ronson. Im not trying to bash him or put RedOne on a pedestal but like others have stated RedOne and Gaga put out musical gold. Theres just no debating that. She makes hits with him. Not saying she won't with Ronson but I'm pretty sure whatever musical style she's going for she can get from RedOne as well. If she's going for that "analog/acoustic/authentic" sound pretty sure she can get that from ANYONE not just Ronson so I'm not sure why it's taking her so much time to decide what she's doing. 

Johnikan
2 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I definetly think it would've smashed big time. And yes, Lemonade would've brought her down on the charts, but there was a good amount of time in between for Gaga to cement herself into the charts and stay in the top 10, mabye even to this day :green:

and Beyonce may of even of asked Gaga to be part of Lemonade in some if LG5 was a huge success.

Telephone part 3 perhaps???;)

Tokyo Rose

No, I don't think so.

That's why there's no information out there about the new material.

We pretty much go through this every year as a fanbase, people are constantly expecting new material to just appear out of thin air, but that's not how it works

Johnikan
3 minutes ago, CryBaby said:

Honestly I wish she wouldn't put so much stock in Ronson. 

Same. I know a lot of GGD loves his work, but I just can't with it. His work with Amy was all right but eh. 

Killa

I've wondered that as well..but is it really true? I also pin point that Grammy Intel performance as part of her campaign. But surely it wouldn't have been so important, that without it she wouldn't still put the music out. My curiosity about that scrapped performance haunts me tbh.

But she said, at the Golden Gloves, i think, she wasn't sure about the fashion or the visuals. But how do i know it's true... i don't. Ofc Gaga has had many ideas already related to fashion. And i'm sure the HAus has been working behing the scenes while she's doing the other stuff.

But i don't think it would be february, there's no way she had time for doing more than recording the songs. Since she's involved in everything.

Maybe she wants to give us that visual album she promised and try to make up for her past promises 

Johnikan
7 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

We pretty much go through this every year as a fanbase

I wish i wouldve made a GGD account sooner to be a part of album releases with you guys!!!! I can only imagine the chaos xD

Glory

She was heavily promoting TIHTY for that Oscar, so i don't think it was supposed to happen in February. :huh:

FGGrayson
24 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

That's not even a good album :wtf:

Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived