❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Publicity stunt by Katy and her team?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

As we all know,Katy's twitter got hacked a few days ago.she tweeted some random things from her account(one of them being tweeting to Taylor Swift),and then a mysterious person on Twitter leaked a new Katy song-Witness.Things didn't calm down here as the same person also leaked a snippet of a new song.

Does this sound fishy to anyone?How is it possible that a random person on twitter got a hold of all these songs.What a coincidence that this drama happened a week after she announced her tour.To me,it looks like Katy and her team are behind all this drama.They probably wanted to create a little hype for Katy's new music and all this hacking/leaking thing was a part of their plan.I'm pretty sure this song was already scrapped from KP4 and instead of letting it go to a waste,they decided to leak this song to test the waters.

This whole situation reminds me of that incident when Taylor Swift wrote an open letter to Apple about the streaming.:toofunny: Beyonce' recently did the same with Lemonade.Her and her team milked the whole Jay Z cheated on Beyonce' situation and now i think it's pretty clear that it was all made up to create more buzz about the new music.(not to mention,She milked that elevator incident in Flawless remix too)The phrase 'Becky with the good hair' is already popular on social media cuz everyone thinks (or more precisely-we were led to believe)that Jay Z cheated on Beyonce' with Becky.pretty clever if you ask me.

A lot of major female popstars are using this formula these days.It looks like creating fake drama to sell music is the thing now  fbe9c2dfe740a8313854d7b0318b8d0b.png

Thoughts?Does anyone else feel this way?

Spoiler

P.S.-I'm not hating or complaining,it's just a general observation.

(I'm a huge fan of Taylor and Beysus  :sis:)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul

i dont think that Witness is a scrapped song tho, she tweeted **** hit the fan sometime ago I think and it sounds too good of a song to be scrapped

it wasn't laaaahv

Didymus

Didn't Gaga's Twitter get hacked a couple of times too.

Anyway, this "isn't this fishy" madness is giving me serious Madonna teas. Idiots acting like she orchestrated the entire thing until someone was actually thrown in jail for leaking all her stuff. And I'm sure that didn't even sway everyone, how insane is that.

I just think that if Katy wanted to leak something to test the waters, she'd actually have leaked something that was.. good :rip: Like that one song I heard was like 50% instrumental. It just doesn't seem logical for her to leak something like that.

Serendipity

As if Gaga's music didn't leak too :rip: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Red

Honey, leaks are never real

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

yASSsss
Just now, Baby Blue said:

but she didn't act like she got hacked :lana:

KURUSHITOVSKA

3 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

But there was an alleged hacker.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Serendipity

Also, I'm pretty sure Katy's number went to him when Azealia was hacked :air: 

Azealia has Katy in her contacts after all :rip: 

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's obviously for promo. As OP says, "Taylor Swift wrote an open letter to Apple about the streaming. Beyonce' recently did the same with Lemonade.Her and her team milked the whole Jay Z cheated on Beyonce' situation and now i think it's pretty clear that it was all made up to create more buzz about the new music.(not to mention,She milked that elevator incident in Flawless remix too)The phrase 'Becky with the good hair' is already popular on social media cuz everyone thinks (or more precisely-we were led to believe)that Jay Z cheated on Beyonce' with Becky.pretty clever if you ask me." 

It's not about good music, it's about the bling.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Serendipity
Just now, yASSsss said:

but she didn't act like she got hacked :lana:

not every singer needs to., there have been other celebs too that have undergone the same thing :poot: 

Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

But there was an alleged hacker.

Katy might have too, you may never know.

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Honey, leaks are never real

Props to Gaga's acting around the time Applause ''leaked'' then, maybe she's a better actress than I thought. 

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Didn't Gaga's Twitter get hacked a couple of times too.

I just think that if Katy wanted to leak something to test the waters, she'd actually have leaked something that was.. good :rip: Like that one song I heard was like 50% instrumental. It just doesn't seem logical for her to leak something like that.

but nothing got leaked(unfortunately :koons: )

testing the water was just one of the reasons.she could've done this for publicity.

Red
Just now, Weasel said:

Props to Gaga's acting around the time Applause ''leaked'' then, maybe she's a better actress than I thought. 

She won a Golden Globe after all

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

venusfly

The hack itself was not carried out by Katy, it's the same person who recently hacked a large youtuber called KSI.

Archived