Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Ariana Released 3 Albums in Less than 3 Years, Why?

Dangerous Man

How did Ari manage to release 3 QUALITY albums in less than 3 years?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How did Ari manage to release 3 QUALITY albums in less than 3 years?

• Talent + Hardwork + Dedication + Love for her fans+ Talented people around her
    • Rihanna inspired her
    • It's not that hard to make mediocre albums, yes I'm pressed.
    • I really don't know... but that's truly amazing!

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

She's not a fully involved in the whole creative process or writing . PLEASE READ THE CREDITS ON HER ALBUMS before you start naming someone talented. Nothing different than Beyoncé. Just cause they had the idea doesn't mean they did all the ****ing work. Ariana is not a song writer !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
11 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Lol. I can smell your bitterness towards Ariana hundred of thousands miles away from here. In every Ari thread you posted, it's always a negative one. That's a sad life huh? 

Anyway all you said are lies. Not when her first co-written song is Right There. She also is a co-writer of Problem and four other tracks of ME. I don't really enjoy talking to people who constantly hate an artist for no valid reason. So bye, goin to block yeah. 

Then why ask a question if you're getting butt hurt by peoples responses? Next time don't ask if you fear the truth!

Lord Temptation

Because Gaga gave her a standing ovation at the 2013 AMAs.

HighlandHeart

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

ItsTommyBitch
56 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Ghostwriters, properly picked songs selected by managers and labels so that the "new rising star" seems legit creative and hard working when they are just putting out reductive crap just with a new face. She's only started to cowrite on Dangerous Woman. FYI. Lady Gaga was and is the only popstar who actually released all her own music for her first album, all written by HER, no ghost writers on The Fame. 

Its just all literally wrong? :shrug: 

Ariana has been co-writing on every album and some tracks have been penned by her as the lead writer. 

Shes written the most on Dangerous Woman, with her on 11 tracks. 

I guess you can claim its all by ghost writers if you want, but cant we claim this about every artist?  Its not like everyone has a super in-depth documentary released every album where they talk about the intense writing process and how personal it was just to prove it to the elitists out there. Regardless, people still believe whoever fits their preformed mental image. Beyonce could come out with receipts that shes actually written every song in her career and that the writing camps are fake and people wouldn't believe her. Someone could come out and say Gaga hasn't written a word in her life and has been paying people off to lie for her since the Lina Morgana days and you wouldn't believe them. It's so subjective, and stupid when we consider how little it objectively matters.

It'd be nice if we could be mature enough to recognize that music is NOT just about writing your own music and that there is no "shame" or lack of artistry, talent, etc. in not doing so. Especially in an industry that actively discourages or even prevents artists from doing so :duck: Even MORE so in the industry of Pop music. People have the right to choose to care or not to care how personally involved in the work an Artist is, just as much as they can choose to believe or not believe whoever they want about how true their involvement is.

Also the Gaga thing is LITERALLY just a lie :rip: She was not near the first, she is not the last. People do it ALL of the time. Some people dont even write with ANY collaborators at all :saladga: 

You should stop letting Ariana bother you so much tbh, shes just a popstar and people happen to enjoy her voice and her music, its okay if you dont :emma:

I dont get why she makes so many people upset on this website tbh :laughga: Maybe they just don't like to see people being happy and stanning for other artists or don't think there is room for her in the pop world or something :duck: @Dangerous Man any ideas?

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

notamember

The same reason Rihanna used to do it. I don't think it's a good idea because people will get tired of you pretty quickly. 

Yves
54 minutes ago, Michel Najem said:

A candle that burns too brightly dies out faster. 

Poor Gags.

:green: 

eifulien

I didn't realise that she did this. I think she was going to drop Moonlight even earlier, but she did the right thing and worked more on it till it became the pop perfection that Dangerous Woman is. :giveup: 

I bopped a bit to My Everything, but at this point I've grown out of the style. And it actually suffers a bit from trying to have a hit in many genres - pop, EDM, RnB and hip hop then pop ballads, and so on. DW shows such an enormous growth for her, I'm still amazed. I was a bit sceptical after Focus, then DW dropped and I liked it but it was not enough for me to believe that the album won't be full of Problem spin-offs. Hell, I'm so glad I couldn't be more wrong. 15 tracks and it no filler is quite an accomplishment. I sometimes forget she is like 22-23, so she still has a long road ahead of her, but at this point she is brilliant. From her generation, I feel like the only stronger singer is Miley.

DW puts to shame Revival, Confident, Thank You and 7/27. Ariana, I think may become that dark horse, she came later but she is about to take the lead. I don't see Demi, Selena, 5H or Meghan having the IT Ariana posses. ANd together with Miley they can perfectly co-exist, cause she opted for a much more alternative/indie/hippie kind of sound and image. 

KinneyUnderYou
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Ghostwriters, properly picked songs selected by managers and labels so that the "new rising star" seems legit creative and hard working when they are just putting out reductive crap just with a new face. She's only started to cowrite on Dangerous Woman. FYI. Lady Gaga was and is the only popstar who actually released all her own music for her first album, all written by HER, no ghost writers on The Fame. 

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH DRAGGING ARIANA IN ANOTHER POST

That's your only job tbh

She knows she can't afford too much time because she'll be forgotten in a minute 🤗

Jk, but tbh more artists should do this again... Her albums are decent for the time needed to create it.

Nono
4 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Because Gaga gave her a standing ovation at the 2013 AMAs.

Yeah right!!111 lol, so delusional... :green:

Impostor

I don't think her first album is that good, not even the second. It's easy to make an album with so much producers and thounsands of featurings with lots of random songs and not so creative videoclips or performances. What is hard is to put a strong concept and really work on that, by making interesting videos and performances and making songs that are really important. Yes, I'm talking about Born This Way. Do you think Ariana has ever put an album that strong? :awkney:

I just love Ariana and she's my new favorite. I honestly think DW is her best work yet, but she still has to manage to make something remarkable. That opinion also applies to most of Rihanna's albums.

andy232000
5 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

Lol. I can smell your bitterness towards Ariana hundred of thousands miles away from here. In every Ari thread you posted, it's always a negative one. That's a sad life huh? 

Anyway all you said are lies. Not when her first co-written song is Right There. She also is a co-writer of Problem and four other tracks of ME. I don't really enjoy talking to people who constantly hate an artist for no valid reason. So bye, goin to block yeah. 

that user hates every artist. dont even bother

Archived