💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ariana Released 3 Albums in Less than 3 Years, Why?

Dangerous Man

How did Ari manage to release 3 QUALITY albums in less than 3 years?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How did Ari manage to release 3 QUALITY albums in less than 3 years?

• Talent + Hardwork + Dedication + Love for her fans+ Talented people around her
    • Rihanna inspired her
    • It's not that hard to make mediocre albums, yes I'm pressed.
    • I really don't know... but that's truly amazing!

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Ariana Grande dropped her debut album on August 30, 2013 and the album received critical acclaim (81 on metacritic). It debuted at #1 and made Ari earned her first top 10 single.  The album manage to sell 500k+ in US and 100k+ in Japan ( certified gold in both major market).   On the following year she released her sophomore album, which was also praised by the critics, it gave her first grammy noms, the most streamed album by a female artist, and had 4 top 10 hits (2 were  global smash hits). 

Just this year, almost 3 years since her debut album release, Ariana manages again to release another critically acclaimed album, full of hit-potential songs and is currently having a cute success in many countries especially in the US. 

How come a very young talented artist manage to do all of these? Why is Ariana so special? Discuss. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymetall0v3r

Good image, good voice, good producers.

0d4ac70.gif

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Dangerous Man

Not to mention she made her Christmas EP in a span  of 1 week. :applause: 

She's also now starting to record her 4th studio album. What a hard working talented queen. :giveup: 

She's probably not as much involved in the writing and production as other artists are. Nothing wrong with that because at the end of the day she's delivering good stuff on a regular basis, but singers who usually release album after album without taking a year or two to come up with ideas are singers who are meant to appeal to the masses. :shrug:

Bambino

She's still new. She's pretty, makes catchy radio friendly songs. She's not risky. She knows what the GP likes and she does it.

Katharine Hepburn

Why is everyone riding her ****? I found all of her albums to be filled with filler and it's not hard to release so requently when you're not writing most of the songs

xoxo Joanne

Dangerous Man
5 minutes ago, Ibo said:

She's probably not as much involved in the writing and production as other artists are. Nothing wrong with that because at the end of the day she's delivering good stuff on a regular basis, but singers who usually release album after album without taking a year or two to come up with ideas are singers who are meant to appeal to the masses. :shrug:

She's getting much involved now. The reason why it took her a little bit longer to release DW. The entire concept of DW is from her.

5 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

She's getting much involved now. The reason why it took her a little bit longer to release DW. The entire concept of DW is from her.

Oh really? I thought she was going for the Moonlight concept but her label told her to go with Dangerous Woman. :omg:

BLACKOUTbritney
8 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Why is everyone riding her ****? I found all of her albums to be filled with filler and it's not hard to release so requently when you're not writing most of the songs

15 tracks on Dangerous Woman and not 1 is a filler :madge:

Dangerous Man
10 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Because shes talented and always serves quality music. Lol at her albums filled with fillers. Anyway your opinon <<<<<<< professional critics. :)

Not even those popstars who barely write for their record can release albums as fast as Ari. At least Ariana writes more than half of her records.

Talent always wins. :applause: 

Dangerous Man
5 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Oh really? I thought she was going for the Moonlight concept but her label told her to go with Dangerous Woman. :omg:

Lol. The lies in this post. She changed the title not the concept. As if Moonlight has a different concept from Dangerous Woman. If you listen to the song, it basically has the same concept of the entire album. Also, she changed the album title (it's not Ari's label who told her to change it, it was her decision) when the album was almost finished so...

PopThatArt
27 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Ariana Grande dropped her debut album on August 30, 2013 and the album received critical acclaim (81 on metacritic). It debuted at #1 and made Ari earned her first top 10 single.  The album manage to sell 500k+ in US and 100k+ in Japan ( certified gold in both major market).   On the following year she released her sophomore album, which was also praised by the critics, it gave her first grammy noms, the most streamed album by a female artist, and had 4 top 10 hits (2 were  global smash hits). 

Just this year, almost 3 years since her debut album release, Ariana manages again to release another critically acclaimed album, full of hit-potential songs and is currently having a cute success in many countries especially in the US. 

How come a very young talented artist manage to do all of these? Why is Ariana so special? Discuss. 

Ghostwriters, properly picked songs selected by managers and labels so that the "new rising star" seems legit creative and hard working when they are just putting out reductive crap just with a new face. She's only started to cowrite on Dangerous Woman. FYI. Lady Gaga was and is the only popstar who actually released all her own music for her first album, all written by HER, no ghost writers on The Fame. 

Go see A Star is Born

Dangerous Man
9 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Ghostwriters, properly picked songs selected by managers and labels do that the "new rising star" seems legit creative and hard working when they are just putting out reductive crap just with a new face. She's only started to cowrite on Dangerous Woman. FYI. 

Lol. I can smell your bitterness towards Ariana hundred of thousands miles away from here. In every Ari thread you posted, it's always a negative one. That's a sad life huh? 

Anyway all you said are lies. Not when her first co-written song is Right There. She also is a co-writer of Problem and four other tracks of ME. I don't really enjoy talking to people who constantly hate an artist for no valid reason. So bye, goin to block yeah. 

Archived