Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Was FH's performance really that bad?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Allan

It wasn't a disaster, but considering they're at a talent show, the performance should've been waaaaaay better.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Yes they did on that X-Factor USA.

They pulled thru cos Simon wanted to make girl version of 1D, forgetting he already have one back in UK :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Johnikan

Must be pretty hard for the judges to keep a straight face and act like this is good :emma:

StrawberryBlond

I only heard it in the background last night, so I couldn't judge, but watching it back now, man, that was bad. Such tentative vocals, voices not strong enough, looking very awkward and bored. Apparently, they can all sing but you couldn't tell that from this performance. Their first UK performance was 1.5 years ago, when they sang Boss on X Factor. They were so much better then, but honestly, their vocals did sound lipsynched, they were far too close to the original. And based on what others have said, they have a habit of lipsynching. A group that's flung together will always have a different feel, but it doesn't have to be that way. Little Mix were put together and to see them perform, you'd think they'd come together organically. All of them can sing and their harmonising is brilliant. Yes, they were a bit clunky at the beginning too, but by their second album, they were killing it so much better and now they're even more professional. But Fifth Harmony just can't live up to their name. Yes, this is only their second album, but as I said, Little Mix were doing better than them live at this stage. I just don't think they gel all that well as a group. i don't think they'll stay together much longer. And they won't stand a chance at being soloists. Instead of focusing on trying to get this group to make it (the only act that got mega support on the US XF, I might add) Simon should have worked harder on getting Little Mix the big break they needed in America. His neglect of them is why they've still yet to have a hit in the US or even tour there. As someone said: "Simon was so focused on getting a female version of 1D on XF US, that he forgot he already had one back in the UK."

Lion Heart

Before I saw their performance I thought this would be another thread of GGD exaggerating as usual, but this performance was bad. They all sounded out of breath for such a SIMPLE song.. not to mention that they each get a SMALL portion of the song to sing, and yet they're already out of breath. Their dancing was ok, I'm not going to criticize them for that.. but they need to work on their vocals so they can do simple dance moves and sing 20 words without running out of breath. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Fernster7

Come on, it was okay, one of girls did bad but the others were good. I love the song, it's awesome. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Pablo

It wasn't that bad, they just seem unorganized and that they don't take it seriously. Didn't half the group want to quit after this album?

Don't visit my profile

Archived