💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Lady Gaga is winning on this Super Bowl Halftime 2017 performance poll

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Bish One Direction ain't coming back no more! Stop being so delusional... :madge:

LUO YI

Great :udidnt:

But don't expect too much, it's nothing safe

The night sky tells all

ilikeladygaga

Am I the only one who thinks that Gaga shouldn't headline the SuperBowl Halftime Show yet?

ilikeladygaga

I think Shakira and Rihanna should do it (separately) in the upcoming years 

JAMES1993
4 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

A guest appearance from Rihanna would be epic!

Agree her and Rihanna have the highest polls! Gaga does follow Rihanna on twitter. ;) so hopefully a feature collab. Gaga will blow **** up at the super bowl! 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

JAMES1993
3 hours ago, ilikeladygaga said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Gaga shouldn't headline the SuperBowl Halftime Show yet?

Dude, once she releases LG5 sometime this year, she then performs the super bowl halftime show, thats the best kind of promo for her! When she did the national anthem thats when the general public **** their pants and realized how much music needs Gaga back. Itll be perfect for her with maybe a surprise performance collab with Beyonce or Rihanna. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

JAMES1993
4 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I'm hoping for a BEYONCE collab at their performance but ... She's already performed so many times so there would be backlash :/

They never performed telephone live together. It would be perfect. It's one of the best selling female collabs of all time. 

JAMES1993
4 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

:giveup:

The Superbowl needs to notice this article.

I will find their official twitter and send it to them :) 

Serendipity
On 5/26/2016 at 9:03 PM, Tom Hardy said:

because Britney didn't have a new album coming out. Gaga has. So she might have a chance!

Bey performed in 2013, but had no album released in 2012 :koons: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived