💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga & Jamie Lee Curtis in Actors on Actors (Preview)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Didymus

Excited to hear her answer to the character question :unicorn:

freebit
21 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

It's kind of insulting for Jamie Lee Curtis to go with Gaga. I love them both, but Gaga has one acting role behind her.

You're acting like Gaga is Hilary Duff. Gaga has become a respected musician/figure, so even if she's still green when it comes to acting it's not like it's some insult for Jamie Lee to be in her presence & talk with her. They might have interesting insights since they're coming together at different parts in their careers with Gaga just beginning and Jamie Lee being the veteran. It kind of reminds me of that show that used to come on Sundance called Iconoclasts where you'd see pair-ups like Alicia Keys and Ruby Dee or Dave Chappelle/Maya Angelou - it was interesting to watch because they'd both be coming from different POV at times.

boobtank
5 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Because she wasn't being true to herself, I wish she will just kill off her career to be honest.

fixed it for u 

Killa

Now let's hear this! The clifffhanger... Give me that Plot twist that i love Gagz

GagaMyBlood95

I need this interview, it looks so good :giveup:

Give me that sassy face that I love :giveup: 

AlexanderLevi2

Is Gaga a character :excited2:

Perched for the answer now!!

Currently listening to Joanne

Emigrante

Face of Gaga during that question is priceless.

CjTRDKXUoAAnzVf.jpg

:air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

giskardsb
1 hour ago, brendablethyn said:

It's kind of insulting for Jamie Lee Curtis to go with Gaga. I love them both, but Gaga has one acting role behind her.

Gaga has been playing roles her entire career, no matter how she answers that question ( If you were a performance artist playing a role, you'd always say the role is "real"). ( I prefer the lie to the truth) . Not to mention long form videos, the Jo Calderone experience, etc.

djBuffoon

These previews give me Barbara Walters/Oprah teas. 

I cannot wait for this interview. The Scream Queen + Mother Monster in conversation help pls 😍😍😍

NewYorkCity

I am actually really excited for this! Hoping for a long, interesting interview

AustrianTilapia
3 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

I am actually really excited for this! Hoping for a long, interesting interview

It's gonna be either ~10 or ~25 minutes long, so let's hope it's at the higher end :excited2:

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Juanjo

I remember when we got the first pics of this, thinking the promo for LG5 would be in full swing. I guess I was wrong. 

giphy.gif

Chelseaaaaaa

I wish she'd stop implying Gaga is a character. It was understandable at first but I'm starting to get annoyed. The woman is so desperate for the GP to see the distinction between her music persona and who she is when she isn't performing. If they don't by now then they never will. It's unnecessary to contradict your entire message prior to 2014 just to sell a few more records during Q4. If anything, many elements of her public persona prior to C2C happened to be rather exaggerated but it was still her and saying anything else is misleading to anyone listening.

Archived