💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

blackpink

Wow that was horrible...I feel awful for the fan that spent time buying/making it for him to just throw it out like that. He doesn't have to love it but at least show some respect for a fan that spent their money making something for you 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

hope his career flops and he comes down to the streets lol. he has NO respect for anyone. 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Then you nor Justin are grown ass men :awkney:

Thats not how grown ups treat little teenage girls that are trying to meet their idols. Justin has lived a privileged life so far. He should be nothing but absolutely grateful for the fortune he's been given because there are plenty of kids just as talents with far better attitudes.

You don't think Gaga has fans that do this everywhere she goes? You don't think Katy Perry does? Or Beyoncé or Madonna? They've never systematically treated their fans so disrespectfully. They are the adults. This brat and grown up with so much privilege that he doesn't even know how to behave in public. He is anything BUT a grown ass man. You two have so, so much to learn. 

^^ THIS at the parts about Justin

Grown men dont throw gifts back at people because they don't like them. Even young kids know how to fake smiles.

Reality

What the f*ck is up with him lately? Does he think that he's the king of the world or something? I mean, there are many other celebrities other than him who don't give this kind of attitude. 

Personally, I'm indifferent towards Bieber and his music, but this sh*tty attitude is terrible for him, and equally important, his fans. 

🃏🖤👹

Mikey Monster

This ****ing **** came out with a whole album of saying sorry and asking for forgiveness and then the guy starts to be a douche again after everyone buys his album. Way to show ur true colors u freaken toolbag I'm sorry but it's irritating. 😡

Mikey McCampbell

elijahfan
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

I don't think he owes his fans anything. He creates art. They consume the art. That is where the relationship ought to end. Artists being obsessively attentive to their fans, like Gaga or Taylor Swift is a bonus for the fans, but shouldn't be considered standard operation.

I think it's reasonable for a man to be rude when he is excepted to take care of the emotional needs of thousands of strangers every day.

There are plenty of people who create art in this world and who are starving.... The "standard operation" for people, as you say, isn't necessarily consuming one's art. For all I know, he could be a struggling artist in the streets, and the reason he isn't is because there's an army of teenage girls loving him for some reason.

I also think artists are responsible for the image they create and the desire they generate. All this hype exists mainly because he worked towards it. If he's so sick of it all, he can withdraw from the public eye and make music in his garage. Of course, the money won't be as good, that's the catch.

Lnds500

You know what? Someone in here opened a thread about Justin comparing him to Britney.

We're reaching the "meltdown period". 

Manul

Throwing away the "gift" that was rudely thrown at him is not the problem here. If anyone would do that to you I'm pretty sure you'd react in the same way.

But that hateful face though, this has to be the first time I see him like that. One fan ****ed up, and he gave that look to everyone there. Maybe he should just take a break or so for five years until his mental condition isn't so volatile.

it wasn't laaaahv

xKorix

Does anything not offend him or piss him off lately? Seriously I've seen that look on his face more often than not, I swear when I think of him that's all I see. What a ****ing grinch lol. Those girls and their parents gave you your career and hundreds of millions, is it too much to act a little gracious?

DrewStevens

How fans are extremely annoying but they are still his fans. They were the only people who stood with him when he flopped and was arrested. He doesn't have to do whatever they want but he owes them some respect. 

Your fans are the only people who are going to attend to your shows when you're old and not cool anymore.

Madonna, Cher, The Rolling Stones, Kiss and other past acts would be a complete flop if they weren't nice with their fans once in a while.

It's just matter of time so all these delusional girls grow up and move on from his arrogant ass.

SKANK
15 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Then you nor Justin are grown ass men :awkney:

Thats not how grown ups treat little teenage girls that are trying to meet their idols. Justin has lived a privileged life so far. He should be nothing but absolutely grateful for the fortune he's been given because there are plenty of kids just as talents with far better attitudes.

You don't think Gaga has fans that do this everywhere she goes? You don't think Katy Perry does? Or Beyoncé or Madonna? They've never systematically treated their fans so disrespectfully. They are the adults. This brat and grown up with so much privilege that he doesn't even know how to behave in public. He is anything BUT a grown ass man. You two have so, so much to learn. 

I think it's clear that many users on this site (perhaps yourself) are the type of fans who have stalked Gaga, so my opinions on this subject aren't going to be met kindly. I'll just say that the fans in this video - under-emotionally-developed teenagers who worship the music of pop stars because they are unable to actually articulate their own feelings - are beyond irritating and disrespectful. Their behavior is crass, irrational, and needy. They are unworthy of the respect that you think they deserve.

Benji

He's doing it all for attention. Why have your window wound down if you're going to respond like that?

manyatyau

I thinl he's tired of people wanting a selfie all the time.. I mean say something else. They can talk about his music, look, etc.  :hor:

Higher

What a cunt :wtf:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Fernster7

Anyone defending Justin Bieber here make me feel disgusted, I agree that the fans' behavior is awful and he has the right to be left alone but come on, he didn't need to do that, that's not what a decent human being does, just accept it and throw it away later. And I don't even think he owes his fans something but being rude is not the answer. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived