💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Queen of 21st century pop Britney vs Rihanna

SamJ

Featured Posts

keith ink
5 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I want to say gaga but I feel like she hasn't done enough material yet to compare her to these two music legends.

Wait for lg5

And to answer your questions

Rihanna has gotten big just lately, Britney slays in any aspect

SamJ
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Not every song on the charts is a hit.

BritSpears-Laugh.gif

Well I went to a party the other week and they played pretty girls 3 times! Okay its not a chart smash but its still a cool song that hundreds of millions of people have heard! It drew peoples attention when it was new I thought and keeps her relevant I liked it and can u please stop laughing at me Britney!

Bio

Britney was relevant in the beginning but right now I don't she even knows where she is or who she is.

GlitterAndGrease

Watch Britney's performance from last night's BBMA and then you will have a clear answer

SamJ
Just now, GlitterAndGrease said:

Watch Britney's performance from last night's BBMA and then you will have a clear answer

I have and that encouraged me to make this thread. Rihanna has had some massive iconic songs though like

umbrella we found love diamonds and work though!

but Britney has the edge as an icon imo

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Rihanna is Miles better than Britney! but I think Britney takes this title. :flop:

Bear

Britney is definitely more iconic, but I think Rihanna is more talented- particularly now.

Prismatic

If Pretty Girls is considered a smash/hit, then Katy will have no flop single and legend of singles

Iconic wise, Godney. Her first 4 albums >>> some of our faves best.

But more geepee friendly, it's Rhenna. I feel like the geepee mainly remember the BOMT-ney and Toxic-ney is like her last big and memorable hit.

Sure she had other hits which had their moment, but Toxic is the last one where it slayed and snatched everyone.

And I haven't heard Work Bitch for a while. My gay friends are the only one who will play it when it's on shuffle. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Mister Gaga

Rihanna is way ahead of britney, right now. But overall, britney's still iconic and unique.

Archived