Justin Douchebieber hits again

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

I wish my job was just giving people hugs and being a rich asshole :flutter:

*goes back to filing papers so my boss doesn't give me his version of the Cerulean Monologue from Devil Wears Prada tomorrow*

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, nikola said:

I think he should just quit music tbh......I mean it's kinda part of his job to take pics and all other ****

and just like any other human being he deserves to close the door to work sometimes. 

FRANK1991

delusional fans tbh

like get a hug from Justin? ew no

they are just like the Wendy's audiences: delusional

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Lucas

What does he say? I can't hear clearly.

Even without knowing what he said, I can say he's a douchebag and doesn't deserve the support of his fans.

Buddy

I feel like he's a douche for sure, but his fans are equally annoying. If I were him traveling the world at the extent he does, I probably wouldn't be that level of douche, but I would be going crazy. I'm not going to judge him. He needs to stop though. I don't think he's meant for fame.

brendablethyn

Is he supposed to be ready any minute of the day to hug and comfort these random people? Sure they're his fans, but if they cared for him they'd give him some space. He's not a robot who wants to hug random a** people all day.

Titzlol
51 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

rKAoT.jpg

Omfg this looks awful lmfao

ALGAYDO

I didn't know you had to hug and greet every damn person you meet in order to be a singer :emma:

malazam
1 hour ago, OliG said:

well tbh he doesn't really HAVE to give the girl a hug, but it's not much effort. maybe he had a bad day, we know nothing. 

come on

everyday is a bad day? 

you can't deny a glass of water or a hug :giveup:

He's where he is bc of those girls, he better starts giving them back the love he's receiving 

and not, he didn't ask for it but he's enjoying the money he gets and yes, he's there bc of his fans. :madge:

another shot before we kiss the other side

hijadeputa
4 minutes ago, malazam said:

come on

everyday is a bad day? 

you can't deny a glass of water or a hug :giveup:

He's where he is bc of those girls, he better starts giving them back the love he's receiving 

and not, he didn't ask for it but he's enjoying the money he gets and yes, he's there bc of his fans. :madge:

uhm yeah you're right but he still maybe doesn't want too hug her ? I'm afraid that you can't force someone to hug you, even if you are an artist. gaga is not always soo nice to her fans, when I met her I could not even put my hand on her back when we were going to take a photo so 

malazam
14 minutes ago, OliG said:

uhm yeah you're right but he still maybe doesn't want too hug her ? I'm afraid that you can't force someone to hug you, even if you are an artist. gaga is not always soo nice to her fans, when I met her I could not even put my hand on her back when we were going to take a photo so 

what a bitch

another shot before we kiss the other side

avalon x
2 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

I wish my job was just giving people hugs and being a rich asshole :flutter:

*goes back to filing papers so my boss doesn't give me his version of the Cerulean Monologue from Devil Wears Prada tomorrow*

:air::air:

giphy.gif

Archived