💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Japanese monsters, the best?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Yes, Japanese Monsters are loyal to the grave. I really admire that. 

But...I get sad too. Because I know how much Australia used to adore Gaga.

(WARNING: slightly off-topic)

Aussie Monsters loved Gaga like no other from 2008-2012. Like everyone loved her. Grandmothers, toddlers, tradies, club kids, radio.

She sold 120,000 tickets for the BTW Ball. That's for a country that has 20% of Japan's population.

So it seems Australia seems to develop a backlash against artists quite early on.

Kylie Minogue was hated in the mid to late 990s.

Mariah Carey had one of the worst backlashes of all time after she did Butterfly. 

Same as Madonna during Erotica.

But they all bounced back. 

I feel like the all the hard work Gaga did in 2015 has paid off. We got to see a different side to her in Cheek to Cheek, AHS, all the tributes, and at the Oscars and the Super Bowl. We realise now that not only is she bonkers, she is supremely talented and versatile, and respectful to her elders.

Australia is so thirsty for the second wave of Gagamania! We're ready for something new! Pop music is so dull without Gaga!

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Placebo said:

Yes they are. :saira:

that scribble @ :55 :rip:

I'd be livid :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

Alien Tulip
14 hours ago, PUKKIE said:

but honestly, Gaga owns Japan

A white woman owning japan an asian country....sounds creepy. 

Alien Tulip
15 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I think so.

The Fame (Monster) sold like 1M copies there. TFM alone, 500k? If I remember correctly?

Born This Way, like 700K?

ARTPOP like the same as UK, 200k?

Even Cheek To Cheek, without promo, and Japan isn't into jazz, sold like 60k??? that's a lot. More than some pop albums.

Tour wise, 96,550 people for the Born This Way Ball :giveup: with a gross of 18M :giveup:

CjDjoShWUAEcGhm.jpg

x3

artRAVE, the highest gross of the tour :giveup: 2 stadiums, 50,453 people & $7,874,436 :giveup:

japan14.jpg

This isn't fair at all. Every loyal fan is equally the best. Why discriminate loyal gaga fans in south america, maritimes canada and africa where poverty is real? Why loyal gaga fans struggling with money and even missing out on meals day to day not the best? This is such a strange thread. Who cares about which continent has the best fans? Music is universal and makes everyone come together. If you ask Lady Gaga which continent has the best fans she would simply slap you and tell you that every country has special fans that support her no matter what. 

Archived