Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You LOST Interest in Lady Gaga?

SISTERV

Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?

• Yeah. I just am here to talk to people
    • Ill Always Appreciate Her But Its not the same anymore
    • No. Still anticipating LG5 more than anything
    • Things feel......weird.

Featured Posts

JUSTFRXNC

It is annoying to wait but no still have the feeling to be like her biggest stan , i mean i know everyone thinks that but idk still stan her like it did in 2008 , if not even harder? Idk omg she's my Goddess i love her no matter what 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
politicqxs

Yeah I'm just here to talk to people 

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

HugoJG

Yes.. and if she releases a Funk album (at least I heard that) I'm really going to f*k the sh*t out.

Kermit the frog

I'm still here for her to win me over again. I know it's delusional but I'm giving her one more chance.

IntoYou1

To be honest I think she lost a lot of fans during the Born this way era.. Most people didn't get what she was doing.. A lot of straight fans didn't like the theme.. And then during ARTPOP there were few fans.. I feel sad becuase gaga is the best at what she does.. She better then any singer outhere 

Roro

DiscoStyx
On 21/5/2016 at 5:30 AM, ReidOne said:

I'm more interested in Lady Gaga now than ever before (and I've been with her since day 1).

Thanks God, someone who feels like me :giveup:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

SlaeUrAnus

I hope she has found her true self and happiness that was robbed of her during ARTPOP. 

I mean, 2 music videos in nearly 5 years? :saladga: Seriously, I just want her to bounce back because she is way too talented to be left in the shadows of Katy, Ariana and Rihanna - even if it is mainstream. 

But like I have said in previous posts on similar threads, I come onto this website just to see what Gaga has done (even if it's not LG5 related). I've grown up, I have much bigger priorities in my life (like University and my job) to worry about a Popstar taking her time on an album. I am not the hardcore stan like I used to be, but I am here to buy her music/support her because she left a big and positive impact on me growing up, and that is always something I feel grateful for. It would take something bad to jeopardise it.

In my messy era.

Giorno Giovanna
On 21.5.2016 at 5:23 AM, frankguo8 said:

I'm a stan

but what's to stan when there's nothing to stan

give us something to stan then we'll stan the hell out of it

:staymad:

i agree :unicorn:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Giorno Giovanna
12 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I hope she has found her true self and happiness that was robbed of her during ARTPOP. 

I mean, 2 music videos in nearly 5 years? :saladga: Seriously, I just want her to bounce back because she is way too talented to be left in the shadows of Katy, Ariana and Rihanna - even if it is mainstream. 

But like I have said in previous posts on similar threads, I come onto this website just to see what Gaga has done (even if it's not LG5 related). I've grown up, I have much bigger priorities in my life (like University and my job) to worry about a Popstar taking her time on an album. I am not the hardcore stan like I used to be, but I am here to buy her music/support her because she left a big and positive impact on me growing up, and that is always something I feel grateful forIt would take something bad to jeopardise it.

i just remember how much this is true, she was like a role model to me growing up, because she tends to be wise, while always spreading love and focusing on the good things in life

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

ThisGuyTony

Idk I can still be hyped for some of the things she plans to do but usually lose it after seeing how it's executed.

As much as I want LG5, I have mixed feelings about how there's barely any news about it...

Emigrante
On 21.05.2016 at 2:58 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

Even her voice isn't the same anymore.

How isn't her voice the same anymore?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

chrismugler

Things feel weird now.. I think she's just focused and I'm focused in my own things as well. When she decides to come back and slay (I hope she delivers the smash hit of the year) I'll be here without a doubt. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Things feel odd. She'll always be my favorite but I don't even go on forms anymore but im just hoping she breaths some fresh air into the music

Archived