💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Have You LOST Interest in Lady Gaga?

SISTERV

Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?

• Yeah. I just am here to talk to people
    • Ill Always Appreciate Her But Its not the same anymore
    • No. Still anticipating LG5 more than anything
    • Things feel......weird.

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
14 minutes ago, Xardas said:

I'd really like to lost my interest in Gaga cuz it's very uncomfortable for me to spend so much time on this site without any solid information or news, but unfortunately I'm still addicted to Gaga since 2008. I wan't new music, new performances, new look(brunette Gaga's from few weeks ago comeback), new killer vocals but I have nothing instead...She really should release some new music in March but now she only losing more and more fans...

This is 100% me. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichaelMonster

I really don't know what to say. I haven't lost my interest in her, it's just strange. Maybe the wait wouldn't be so painful if she was talking to us, even if it's not about the new music. She's totally distanced from us now. I'm sure this is a part of the plan, although it seems a bit confusing for us. However, I'll always be a part of this fanbase :hug: 

Didymus

Ever since 2010, but especially post-2014 she became all talk and no show imo. I mean, for me the transition in my fandom erupted in 2014 when she claimed that she was finally being able to unleash her creativity and express ARTPOP the right way with no obstacles in terms of management etc. And we got G.U.Y. and the artRAVE :rip: I mean, no offense to anyone who likes them, but I was actually shocked at how poorly designed and executed they were (imo).

I really take offense with her when she went from "I put all my money in my shows, to make them bigger and more exciting" to a ****ing non-concert like the artRAVE. Legit nothing happened in that show. Just her playing dress-up again with the blandest setlist of her career. And then her fans are dumb enough to be all "That's because she wanted to keep the ticket price low!" Bitch, she made a huge deal with a ****ing vodka company to finance that tour and it still looked cheap. And then I hear she bought a 25 million dollar mansion in Malibu? Really? That just felt like an actual betrayal.

Now it's just waiting for the next era, but I'm fearing for the worst. I've seen the artist I fell in love with slowly stripped of her magic. It makes me wonder if I even have to attribute her early glory to her or the people she surrounded herself with at that time. And I know it's my own problem for still being hooked on FameGa, but to be honest, I don't think that's a good enough reason for me to quit being a fan or be interested in her. She was always my example, my biggest inspiration, the artist who I thought would propel the industry into a new phase. And now I'm watching a botoxed celebrity saying winning a Golden Globe is the best thing that's ever happened to her. My disappointment is logical and warranted given the reasons I became a fan, and if those are different from yours, that's absolutely fine. Don't judge :unicorn:

But seriously, if LG5 fails to impress, I'm outta here :unicorn:

teenagechrist

Y'all will be stanning, interested, and calling yourselves little monsters when ''new album'' comes out of her mouth. :lolga:

feeling so hot tamale

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

And we got G.U.Y. and the artRAVE :rip: I mean, no offense to anyone who likes them, but I was actually shocked at how poorly designed and executed they were (imo).

And now I'm watching a botoxed celebrity saying winning a Golden Globe is the best thing that's ever happened to her. 

But seriously, if LG5 fails to impress, I'm outta here :unicorn:

I think "G.U.Y. the ARTPOP Film" was extremely well executed. I agree on the Artrave show, it looked cheap. 

I still don't know why she is using Botox, I hope she will never do it again. The Golden Globes is a pretty good thing for her. She wanted to be an actress before being a musician so it was basically a dream come true. 

And I don't think LG5 will be a disappointment. 

OBEY

I absolutely lost interest in Gaga. I consideref myself as a stan before but now i'm just a fan (hopefully that changes when LG5 comes out in a year).

I'm going on GGD to follow the charts and get pop music updates (new videos, new songs, leaks and so on).

I even rarely think about Gaga on a everyday basis :rip: For me, since the Sound Of Music performance at the oscars, i dont think Gaga excited me ever since. C2C, AHS, Superbowl/Oscars/Tributes, i didnt care and i still mostly don't care. That's a shame, because i used to be mostly interested in all of Gaga's projects, but these projects aren't  personally what i want/expect from Gaga. I want her to sing her own songs. I'm glad she got praise for her voice and that the GP liked the Oscars and The Superbowl, but they liked it because she wasn't "the true Gaga" when she sang this. I'm ready for them to turn their back on her again if she does more excentric. Anyway, maybe the problem is me and not Gaga. I realize i just have nothing to stan for since she dropped the G.U.Y. video! :udidnt: 

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

The Golden Globes is a pretty good thing for her. She wanted to be an actress before being a musician so it was basically a dream come true. 

But that award means nothing :rip: It's not even voted by critics, it's voted by journalists who only care about buzz. The reason Madonna won for Evita, also completely undeserved compared to her competition (who all went on to win a lot more prestigious awards, just like happened to Gaga's competition last year). The actors know that, that event is a joke, Ricky Gervais even directly mocked (to lots of laughter) the way it's set up on stage the very evening Gaga won.

I just can't deal with Gaga appreciating dumb awards like that. What point is there to constantly pretend you're not being an artist for recognition or even financial success and then actively giving in to the "if you don't win awards you're nothing" narrative? In front of her fans who she is supposed to represent as misfit nobodies with an underappreciated talent? It's just ugly and I resent how that's creeped into the way she presents herself even more than usual, this time with no irony.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

In front of her fans who she is supposed to represent as misfit nobodies with an underappreciated talent? 

That's true. I hope Gaga is just distancing herself from us because she needs time for herself. But, oh, well. 

The Child
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

But that award means nothing It's not even voted by critics, it's voted by journalists who only care about buzz. The reason Madonna won for Evita, also completely undeserved compared to her competition (who all went on to win a lot more prestigious awards, just like happened to Gaga's competition last year). The actors know that, that event is a joke, Ricky Gervais even directly mocked (to lots of laughter) the way it's set up on stage the very evening Gaga won.

I just can't deal with Gaga appreciating dumb awards like that. What point is there to constantly pretend you're not being an artist for recognition or even financial success and then actively giving in to the "if you don't win awards you're nothing" narrative? In front of her fans who she is supposed to represent as misfit nobodies with an underappreciated talent? It's just ugly and I resent how that's creeped into the way she presents herself even more than usual, this time with no irony.

I love you :sara:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Zorrotek

I agree with the OP. What made me stan her, aside for her music, is her sincerity to her fans. When other pop girls say that they love their fans, it kinda feels fake, but with her, I know that it's true, for it feels like she's a friend. But, recently, things got weird. Well, I know that we're not entitled to demand anything though, maybe it's her new persona from now on, in order to win the GP. I'll still support her though. 😄

ModernEcstasy

It's weird, because I'm losing interest rapidly, but I keep checking back because I miss her music so much. 

I'm glad that Fergie is finally teasing music. Waiting for her album hasn't seemed anywhere near as stressful though (even though it's been 10 years and Gaga only 2 1/2) 

i think the pure silence is what's making me lose faith. Just a release window is all I want from Gaga. 

Didymus
27 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I love you :sara:

Cackle.

Didn't expect such a reply to that post :chica::hug:

The Child
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Cackle.

Didn't expect such a reply to that post :chica::hug:

Well I exactly think like you. :hug:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Swan Heart

I mean, there isn't much going on right now, but I'm really excited for LG5. That counts as something. :sis:

But things do feel weird. All this Hollywood glamour is turning me off a little.

I don't know.. Wait and see what happens, I guess.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived