💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dr. Luke forbids Kesha's from performing at BBMA's

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Kesha Will Not Perform at 2016 Billboard Music Awards After Dr. Luke's Record Label 'Rescinded Its Approval'

After a week of rumors that Kesha would perform at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards this Sunday (May 22), **** clark productions announced in a statement today (May 17) that the pop star will not, as of now, be able to perform on the show. And as with much of Kesha's recent legal drama, Dr. Luke's label Kemosabe Records is involved.

"Kesha accepted an invitation to perform on the show and she received written approval from Dr. Luke's record label, Kemosabe Records," **** clark productions said in a statement. "Kemosabe subsequently rescinded its approval following a media report on Wednesday May 11 regarding Kesha’s appearance on the BBMAs. Unfortunately, Kesha and Kemosabe have since been unable to come to an agreement for Kesha to perform on the show."

No other details on the disagreement were provided. Billboard reached out to reps for further comment.

Regardless, DCP remains hopeful Kesha and Kemosabe will come to an agreement before May 22.

"**** clark productions has a long standing relationship with Kesha. We hope that the parties can come to an arrangement such that we can continue that long standing relationship with a performance by Kesha on the Billboard Music Awards stage on May 22nd."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7377368/kesha-not-perform-2016-billboard-awards?utm_source=twitter

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

That's so sad ugh, I really hope they make SOME sort of an agreement...

And they should just let her live her life, why are they being so hard on her, I know she was a contract but still, I'm sure there is a way to make both parties "happy"..

Bear

They can just take their approval away like that after they gave it to her in writing? Disgusting.

Bad Bromance

That sucks!  I was actually looking forward to her performance on Sunday.  Hope things change before then.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

KyliesChild

I knew this would happen, why would anyone think calling out Dr. Luke in a performance would not get cancelled. Idiotic.

Lucas

How sad, everyone will hate Dr Luke & his label even more now, again not a smart move from them, people were looking forward to K's performance

Creyk

It was announced that Kesha would perform her brand new single at the awards. It's no longer happening, she is not allowed. The article:

Dr. Luke is putting the kibosh on Kesha performing at the Billboard Music Awards ... where she was planning to make a "statement" about her war with Luke and Sony.

TMZ broke the story ... production sources told us the singer was going to reference her epic legal battle during her live BMAs performance. Problem for her is Kemosabe holds all the power, since it still controls her music rights.

We're told Dr. Luke had signed off, but pulled the plug once he got wind of what Kesha was planning.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/17/kesha-billboard-music-awards-dr-luke/

Mr Ricky

Well Luke, it looks like you are making yourself more of a victim now. I hope satan will take him soon. tumblr_inline_n6i5zgdkEG1r3naa8.gif

Crossfit

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I can understand Dr. Lukes perspective, theres no proof of him ever doing unsupervised adultery to Kesha! 

Princess Die

What a shitty ****wad. 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Yepiz92

Yeah I don't believe a word Ke$ha says Dr Luke didn't do anything but give her hit songs so ...

Reid LePage

Dr Luke isn't even an official doctor is he? just call him luke and remove his relevance pls and ty:duck:

Archived