Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga IS Starring in Warwick Film

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Bradley

However, I find it weird how her music representatives are the ones who knew about this first, since this, although associated with music, clearly is a movie project. They should all be informed at once.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne

Dionne is a legend, and deserves respect for her legacy. But she's hardly a reliable source on this issue. I don't believe anything 'til I hear it from Gaga's camp themselves. 

Agreed with the prior comments --- this is a DWUW level MESS. 

ReidOne

Some of the tabloids were suggesting a few months ago that Gaga was coursing towards disaster because she switched representation from WME to IMG (the two giants of celebrity PR/management) and burned a lot of bridges at WME. I didn't want to believe it, but I believe we are seeing the aftermath today. 

GagaMyBlood95

Wtf, how can this happen? I mean, I don't think Gaga can or her music reps can just say YES to any movie role, her entire team has to at least know about stuff like this..

I'm saying this is false and she really is not involved in this project

Didymus

This is giving me "Madonna's team has denied the allegations and has wished me good luck with the song in an e-mail" BTW teas.

56 minutes ago, Didymus said:

This is giving me "Madonna's team has denied the allegations and has wished me good luck with the song in an e-mail" BTW teas.

nah that was an attempt to keep the heat since the rip-off accusation was at the center of Madonna's promotional campaign. of course they knew about it. they just knew they could pretend they didn't.

it's so ridiculous to think Gaga would lie about it anyway...

monketsharona

I don't think she's involved, Gaga's team would have no reason to lie and we would have confirmations right now. I think they just tried to make people talk about this movie and promote it. 

Slayer

Over it already. Where's LG5. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Didymus
16 minutes ago, JDi said:

since the rip-off accusation was at the center of Madonna's promotional campaign

lol

That's not true. But anyway, I didn't say that to imply Gaga was lying, I just said this mess reminded me of it.

Just now, Didymus said:

lol

That's not true. But anyway, I didn't say that to imply Gaga was lying, I just said this mess reminded me of it.

well it's not exactly how they planned it but it's what got her the most attention, so why not milk it. and she did milk it with the tour. and I know you didn't imply Gaga was lying, it's just that denying it was an obvious (or likely) attempt to keep the heat where here there could only be a harmless case of misinformation.

Didymus
1 minute ago, JDi said:

where here there could only be a harmless case of misinformation.

Not necessarily. This movie has gotten plenty of media attention just because of this disaster. I don't consider producers above using a trick like this.

Just now, Didymus said:

Not necessarily. This movie has gotten plenty of media attention just because of this disaster. I don't consider producers above using a trick like this.

actually, yeah, I think it could be the case, but it would still be harmless whereas the whole rip-off fiasco just wasn't in the best of spirits. come on now, if this Dionne thing is tactics, the Madonna case was pure opportunism.

Lord Temptation

And Gaga hasn't even said a word. 

Y'all are too easy. The only mess is your slave addiction to the media.

Archived