💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga IS Starring in Warwick Film

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

via Billboard

After an afternoon of back and forth,Dionne Warwick says that Lady Gaga will be playing a role in Warwick's biopic.

At HFPA FilmAid party in Cannes, the legendary singer told The Hollywood Reporter  that the pop star will, in fact, be in the movie that will center on her life.  As Warwick explained, the confusion was rooted in the fact that Gaga's music reps were the ones that knew about the deal, and not her film reps.

"It is just a question of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing," said Warwick. "I'm waiting now for an email from either her and or management letting me know that all the retractions that have been tracted will be retracted."

The biopic, titled Dionne, was announced during the Cannes International Film Festival.

Immediately after the announcement, Lady Gaga's reps sent out a statement saying she was not involved with the project, saying, “She is not attached and will not appear in this project." 

Gaga is supposed to play Cilla Black -- Warwick's "musical nemesis"-- in the project, which is set to begin production late this year.

lady-gaga-vanity-fair-smile-2016-billboa

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7370480/dionne-warwick-lady-gaga-in-biopic-cannes

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

LG5 coming iin 2018 then :poot: 

Get ready for TIHTY4.0 before that :poot: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Red

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

What am I, some kind of ragdoll? :grr:

I can't take this :madge:

R u 🌈? đŸ€šđŸ“·

Lord Ryry

I wouldn't mind if Gaga didn't put every thing on hold while she focused on every single project, even if filming this takes a few weeks she will dedicate months purely to this and nothing else, not gonna lie I am slowly becoming less and less of a stan :( i obsess over artists not actors 

Pierre

This is more confusing than the DWUW/Venus single promo video month. :duck: 

"Gaga's music reps were the ones that knew about the deal, and not her film reps" How many reps she has? I wonder if Asia has one too :green: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

NintendoMONSTER

I better go to bed and take another look tomorrow... Prob they now by then if she is playing or not :derpga:

AustrianTilapia

Can we keep this mess in one thread? And the thread title is misleading imo It's not like Gaga or her reps have confirmed it. The only thing we've heard from her side is that she is not attached to the project whatsoever. The only other person talking about it is Dionne herself, so she could just be talking ****. She also admitted in another article that Gaga had never signed on to do the movie and that she had never even talked to Gaga herself, only her "manager".

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Shadowcrest

This bitch has to make her mind up on what she's doing with ha career :madge:

MJHolland

B*tch just tweet us if you are or are not in this film...

Archived