💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chaos Angel album concept

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

PaperIz

I really like it! You did a great job. I love all thr thought that went into it!

Gagadonna
10 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

English isn't my mother language either

well, what exactly have you heard then? the theme 'religion' could be incorporated into music from different 'angles'

anyway, I prefer more the OP's tracklist mostly because it has a concept and it has a more or less order and a kinda fitting tracklist with the title

Some of the titles sound religious to me, in the sense that they seem to be connected to duality between Good en Evil, God, rebirth, spirituality, etc. It does not sound as religious as some songs on Born this way but it still does to me, and that is the very reason why I don't want something like this for LG5. I want something else. It is the way I perceive the titles. Now if you don't agree with me, good for you but I do not care :) 

and ok 

Andreyw
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Some of the titles sound religious to me, in the sense that they seem to be connected to duality between Good en Evil, God, rebirth, spirituality, etc. It does not sound as religious as some songs on Born this way but it still does to me. It is the way I perceive the titles. Now if you disagree, I do not care :) 

and ok 

Well, you cared enough to quote and reply back

And also , as long as it's not exactly like BTW, it should be no problem

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Well, you cared enough to quote and reply back

And also , as long as it's not exactly like BTW, it should be no problem

You asked a question and I answered. If I did not you might have said I was not able to explain myself ;) 

Andreyw
Just now, Gagadonna said:

You asked a question and I answered. If I did not you might have thought I was not able to explain myself ;) 

not really, but I find it odd to say that ("Now if you disagree, I do not care") since one still cares since he bothers to reply back, but that's just me

but what theme would you like for LG5?

eifulien

Wow, this tracklist is smart. I like it, but I'd cut it after track 11. Not here for BTW/AP no. of tracks. I hope she keeps it tidy and around 40-45 minutes. 25 at 11, ANTI at 13 and Lemonade at 12 tracks are perfection. Longer than this, and the message will get watered down, and it will be criticised for having fillers and not being consistent and cohesive. 

boysboysboys

Eden sounds like it could be a title to an EPIC song.

Anyways, overall this concept has a lot in spirit to Born this Way and I hope it actually doesn't happen. Maybe at some level, but not as a majority.

Archived