Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

HighlandHeart

I think it's great that she did it. Whilst I don't think the dress was tasteful or stylish it certainly made a statement. The thing is, when Gaga makes a political statement with an outfit, it always LOOKS good. She even pulled off wearing meat. 

I like that Madonna made the statement but there are ways to do it whilst also being fashionable. It's just my opinion, some people may have loved the dress. I just think she could have made the statement with a bit more elegance; that dress has the potential to be elegant. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch
5 hours ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

First have you really attended RHT on which the opening scene is Madonna saying I am a woman, i am a blonde i have tits and ass.??? Second, Madonna was being explict in the years 1990 to 1993. She released music videos on the peak of her career that was banned from MTV and were  being shown after 12.Motherhood(Birth of Lola) and her marriage to Guy Ritchie changed her. You can clearly see it in Ray of Light and Music. By the time of Confessions Tour she was a sad woman trapped in a manipulative marriage. Even in I am going to tell you a secret you can see that something is wrong in the scenes with Guy Ritchie. Then when she broke up, she embaced her old self again, the real Madonna, an Unapologetic Bitch. MDNA is her divorce album and MDNA tour is her true confession, she exposed her tits there. She was a free expressive woman again. Rebel Heart songs S.E.X and Holy Water are Madonna classics. And i like this Madonna more than Ray of Light Madonna or Confessions Madonna. And madonna never  followed trends, she is acting as she wants to act because she is Madonna, born as a leo.

SAD MADONNA(circa 2002-2007) being a goodwife and writing childrens books.

mads38,0.jpg 

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/singer-madonna-reads-her-best-selling-childrens-book-the-english-to-picture-id2546844 

HAPPY MADONNA

madonna_463010734.jpg?itok=u0zvn7br madonna-met-gala-2016-660x430.jpg 

I prefer the second one.

You show her with children's books and conservative and quote years 2002 - 2007 as just conservative.  She was many things during that period, not just a chiildren's book writer in a dress.  Are you forgetting she put out American LIfe with a groundbreaking video, that she put out the ultra cool Die Another Day video of bad-ass Madonna.  That during that time period as the good wife to Richie she did three of her most acclaimed tours, 2001 Drowned World tour  not all that long after having Rocco the year before, 2004 Re-Invention Tour, 2006/07 Confessions Tour?

Madonna  2002 - Tough, ballsy, sexy

2002-madonna-genre.jpg

Nice try with the photo, but Madonna has never been conventional, even during that period.  She just appeared effortless, not try-hardy

Another 2002 pic

tumblr_o0vpup7X3e1r90m4vo2_1280.jpg

Madonna 2004

Madonna+sklein_2004_01.jpg

04-08-27-madonna-rolling-stone-france.jp

Confessions era Madonna in 2006 versus Madonna looking like Baby Jane in 2016 at the Met  -  Ball, you can have the latter.  I will take the earlier during her amazing Confession era.  Thee's a happy medium between Madonna Lady of the Manor in England and Madonna looking like an ice-skater with a bull fighter cap on at the Grammy's, the first time I ever found her looking like an older woman trying to be hip and failing and so dated, and this mess at the Meta Gala.  It doesn't have to be one or the other.  How about back to effortlessly bad ass and effortlessly sexy, not this try-hard mess like at the Met Ball.

33C3D0E000000578-3573936-image-a-19_1462

Ciccone Madonna
2 hours ago, PopBitch said:

You show her with children's books and conservative and quote years 2002 - 2007 as just conservative.  She was many things during that period, not just a chiildren's book writer in a dress.  Are you forgetting she put out American LIfe with a groundbreaking video, that she put out the ultra cool Die Another Day video of bad-ass Madonna.  That during that time period as the good wife to Richie she did three of her most acclaimed tours, 2001 Drowned World tour  not all that long after having Rocco the year before, 2004 Re-Invention Tour, 2006/07 Confessions Tour?

Madonna  2002 - Tough, ballsy, sexy

2002-madonna-genre.jpg

Nice try with the photo, but Madonna has never been conventional, even during that period.  She just appeared effortless, not try-hardy

Another 2002 pic

tumblr_o0vpup7X3e1r90m4vo2_1280.jpg

Madonna 2004

Madonna+sklein_2004_01.jpg

04-08-27-madonna-rolling-stone-france.jp

Confessions era Madonna in 2006 versus Madonna looking like Baby Jane in 2016 at the Met  -  Ball, you can have the latter.  I will take the earlier during her amazing Confession era.  Thee's a happy medium between Madonna Lady of the Manor in England and Madonna looking like an ice-skater with a bull fighter cap on at the Grammy's, the first time I ever found her looking like an older woman trying to be hip and failing and so dated, and this mess at the Meta Gala.  It doesn't have to be one or the other.  How about back to effortlessly bad ass and effortlessly sexy, not this try-hard mess like at the Met Ball.

33C3D0E000000578-3573936-image-a-19_1462

She did those things but her husband didn t approve them. He was trying to make her a housewife, but Madonna wanted to do things.  He had really conservative beliefs. In Sticky and Sweet Tour he was saying that due to strict exercise she was like a man and he didn t really like it. But, Madonna ditched this artsy poser as an Unapologetic Bitch. 

"There were times I felt incarcerated. I wasn't really allowed to be myself." 

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2015031123942/madonna-marriage-guy-ritchie-incarcerated/ 

PopBitch
3 hours ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

She did those things but her husband didn t approve them. He was trying to make her a housewife, but Madonna wanted to do things.  He had really conservative beliefs. In Sticky and Sweet Tour he was saying that due to strict exercise she was like a man and he didn t really like it. But, Madonna ditched this artsy poser as an Unapologetic Bitch. 

"There were times I felt incarcerated. I wasn't really allowed to be myself." 

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2015031123942/madonna-marriage-guy-ritchie-incarcerated/ 

He never said that.  Here's the interview.  What he said to the interviewer was:

"For the last six months I have seen photos almost every day of Madonna leaving the gym in pieces after putting herself through hell to be in perfect condition for her gigs.

And Guy, along with 60,000 other fans, was well impressed by just how incredibly fit she looks for a 50-year-old mum-of-two when she took to the stage for opening number Candy Shop.  He said: “Her legs are Olympic standard. She is in amazing shape. You won’t find a fitter bird than her. Her legs are so toned. She’s fitter than dancers on her tour who are half her age.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/1601736/Guy-Ritchie-says-nobody-is-as-fit-as-popstar-wife-Madonna-Madge-gets-in-shape-for-Sweet-and-Sticky-tour-beginning-in-Cardiff.html

aaronyoji
On 5/4/2016 at 3:31 PM, pikachugagamon said:

i love the queen of pop but i don't see men her age wearing provocative outfits..i don't see how that fits in with gender equality..:huh:

but men can still be well in their fifties/forties and still be named sexiest man alive on the cover of People. also, men wearing provocative outfits would be to sexualize them, like a gay guy or a woman, which is something straight men dont have to deal with. they dont have to show more skin to be considered sexy, they get older, and are seen as "wise, sophisticated, daddy, revered" 

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

but men can still be well in their fifties/forties and still be named sexiest man alive on the cover of People. also, men wearing provocative outfits would be to sexualize them, like a gay guy or a woman, which is something straight men dont have to deal with. they dont have to show more skin to be considered sexy, they get older, and are seen as "wise, sophisticated, daddy, revered" 

Because nobody should. Pretty sure no men want attending an event such as MET Gala showing their bare ass.

That is trashy, offensive and embarassing, and not cutting edge nor mind provoking.

She need to know time and place to do such thing. 

Sexy ooze from personality, not by what you wear.

Also for the bolded parts, women over 40s are mentioned in Sexiest list too! J.Lo, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Anuston, Angelina Jolie, Cindy Crawford, Cameron Diaz, Sofia Vergara, Demi Moore, Elle Macpherson, etc etc etc

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SoldierDown

So many people are completely missing the point, which in fact completely proves her point. The irony.

Enough of the 'if a man got his ass out at that age people wouldn't like it either blah blah blah' - the point is why shouldn't she be able to dress like that when there are other stars (Beyoncé, Kim K, whoever, yes mostly female, but that's only because we don't live in a society where male stars are pressured to show themselves off in that way) who are just as scantily clad if not more so.

Or to make the point even simpler, why can't she just where what she wants to and act how she wants to full stop, without people telling her she should be toning it down or making herself 'classier'. The fact that there's even a debate around it shows that there are issues and double standards there.

It's not that people should have to love what she wears or how she presents herself, there are people who criticise the likes of Kim or Rihanna when they're virtually naked, but with Madonna it has to be 'ew she shouldn't be like that at her age, she should be graceful at her age, she shouldn't be doing that at her age'. There's a difference there and you're being ignorant if you refuse to acknowledge that.

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, SoldierDown said:

So many people are completely missing the point, which in fact completely proves her point. The irony.

Enough of the 'if a man got his ass out at that age people wouldn't like it either blah blah blah' - the point is why shouldn't she be able to dress like that when there are other stars (Beyoncé, Kim K, whoever, yes mostly female, but that's only because we don't live in a society where male stars are pressured to show themselves off in that way) who are just as scantily clad if not more so.

Or to make the point even simpler, why can't she just where what she wants to and act how she wants to full stop, without people telling her she should be toning it down or making herself 'classier'. The fact that there's even a debate around it shows that there are issues and double standards there.

It's not that people should have to love what she wears or how she presents herself, there are people who criticise the likes of Kim or Rihanna when they're virtually naked, but with Madonna it has to be 'ew she shouldn't be like that at her age, she should be graceful at her age, she shouldn't be doing that at her age'. There's a difference there and you're being ignorant if you refuse to acknowledge that.

Well said

StrawberryBlond
3 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

That's the thing - men can be sexy while keeping their clothes on. Someone once said 1D are sexualised more than any girlband but because they're fully clothed, we think they're not being sexualised. Boybands are more sexual than girlbands because how they make money is by being objects of lust for straight females. But girlbands make money through being role models and like cool big sisters to other females. Yet, they're visually sexualised. Why? If their main market is straight females, why are they so sexualised?

Men don't have to put up with being sexualised in their outfits because being the most powerful gender grants them that respect. Society doesn't respect women enough to not sexualise them regardless of what they're wearing. Don't you think that's sexism? I say that if men can be sexy with their clothes on, why can't women? Point is, society wants women to be sexy, so why is conforming to what society wants from you challenging the status quo?

1 hour ago, SoldierDown said:

A lot of those scantily clad younger females look terrible too. If a young female dresses trashy, she gets called every name under the sun. People react negatively to trashy outfits on women of any age. Trashy is never a good look, regardless of age.

Well, if dressing how she wants includes getting out parts of her body that we'd prefer were kept private, that's disrespecting any onlookers. I don't mind nudity if it's appropriate and if I'm expecting it. But if I saw a naked person while walking down the street I'm disgusted because it's inappropriate and uncalled for. You're got to realise that, for good reason, we don't want to see private parts hanging out in our day to day lives. There's dressing how you want and then there's making people uncomfortable. The world doesn't revolve around how much you're in love with your naked body - you've got to respect people around you.

People criticise more than Madonna's age when it comes to her outfits. It's to do with how trashy and desperate she looks more than anything. The public will happily praise an older woman doing a classy sexuality, just as they will equally praise a young woman doing classy sexuality. Save the super raunchy stuff for the boudoir, whatever your age. Is that so difficult to understand and respect? Look at what I said in the reply above - how come men can be sexy fully-clothed but women can't? If anything, women should be pointing out this double standard by dressing as demure as the men. Wouldn't that be challenging the status quo and challenging the idea of sexuality? By wanting to prove that a fully-clothed woman can be sexy? If women want the same rights as men, how about demanding the right to be fully clothed but still sexy, just like them? But no, we just endlessly reenact the tired old cliches of "being naked makes me empowered even though I'm just doing exactly what society wants of me." And we wonder why women still aren't being respected? Men have always understood that being overtly sexual doesn't make people respect them. But a lot of women seem to think very differently. I don't know why.

PopBitch

Gosh, she looks old.  And not because she is, but because she keeps jacking her face and it's aging her.  She looks like a caricature of herself with that look and outfit..  The one reaction she doesn't want is what a lot of people had for her, pity.

madonna-met-gala.jpg

2015 Met Gala - Beautiful, sexy as hell, ageless.

madonna-met-gala-2015-1430817453-view-1.tumblr_nnz17oMW291utf4ivo1_1280.jpg

JbGaga

Sorry. But If a 60 year old guy went to the met ball w/ no **** anf his ass  cheek hanging out we would say the same thing. In fact he would prob get it worse. Its just tacky Period. Also it wasent even cute,

Ciccone Madonna
15 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Gosh, she looks old.  And not because she is, but because she keeps jacking her face and it's aging her.  She looks like a caricature of herself with that look and outfit..  The one reaction she doesn't want is what a lot of people had for her, pity.

madonna-met-gala.jpg

2015 Met Gala - Beautiful, sexy as hell, ageless.

madonna-met-gala-2015-1430817453-view-1.tumblr_nnz17oMW291utf4ivo1_1280.jpg

it is more natural look in 2016 with little make up and to me that was the purpose exposing her age.  Although last year she looked younger.

PopBitch

No way.  Madonna never in her life goes out trying to look 58.  LOL  She even keeps her hands covered.  She thought she looked great.

Archived