đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why a song not going #1 doesn t mean it is irrelevant.

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

Well, in the stan world a song out of BBTop 3 is considered a flop.  Thriller never got to Top 3 although sold million copies and became an iconic song. Hung Up just reached #7 and is remembered more than most Madonna songs that charted higher like This used to be my playground which went #1(i even almost forgot that happened)

JusKeepBreathin

Bad Romance

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BLACKOUTbritney

Watch everyone agree with you and then have huge meltdowns when LG5's lead doesn't go #1

tumblr_inline_o68zlyWEFR1rrnatq_500.gif

Chris Evans

it was true then and it's true now- especially with streaming now some songs are quick hits that are forgotten by the end of the year :flop:

some of the biggest songs with the most impact never even hit the top 5 even though people would assume they did

Red

It is something that means a lot to shallow people

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dangerous Man

Grammys >>>> number 1s.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Grammys >>>> number 1s.

I see what you did there:usrs:

tumblr_mqx1doJw421rtq2ego1_500.gif 

JustAnotherDay

I definitely agree but with Hung Up it did go number one in 41 countries and holds the record for most charts topped by one song, the only reason it didn't do it in the US is because the radio hated her after American Life . However I definitely agree, many incredible and influential songs haven't gone number one.

was NickARTPOP

Duella Dvil
37 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I definitely agree but with Hung Up it did go number one in 41 countries and holds the record for most charts topped by one song, the only reason it didn't do it in the US is because the radio hated her after American Life . However I definitely agree, many incredible and influential songs haven't gone number one.

Thank you, I love the American Life era but that is the worst carreer choice Madonna has ever made.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

VersaceKing

Bad Romance (Lady Gaga) - Peak #2

Waka Waka (Shakira) - Peak #38

Chandelier (Sia) - Peak #8

They all were international sensations, yet they never reached #1 in the US

dannydevito
1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Watch everyone agree with you and then have huge meltdowns when LG5's lead doesn't go #1

tumblr_inline_o68zlyWEFR1rrnatq_500.gif

lol @ at the censored nipple :air:

Didymus
26 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Thank you, I love the American Life era but that is the worst carreer choice Madonna has ever made.

Her last bold artistic statement is her worst career choice now? :diane:

Music not the bling tbh. The fact that U.S. radio basically banned her for speaking her mind about the country I consider to be one of her greatest achievements, actually.

brendablethyn

People should care about the charts less. It's like the movie box office, no one goes "Oh x movie only made $5,000,000" or "It only got to #4 in the box office", they care more about the actual movie. But in music it's always "Well it only reached #7, FLOP!". 

McMonster08

The most iconic Billboard Top 2 on the planet says higiphy.gif

Archived