💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Princess Die - Fanmade studio version by me

Chicka

Featured Posts

Chicka

So for a while I've been wanting to create an instrumental for Princess Die to see how it might have sounded as a real song. I found an amazing cover on YouTube by Kayleigh Kokkinos (srry if u have a GagaDaily account, I didn't get your permission to use ur vocal:stalkga:), and tbh some parts sound a lot like Gaga to me. So I made this. I'm a beginner, not a professional, so I know some of the mixing or mastering or whatever is off and not perfect, but u get the idea. Also, she was singing acapella, so her voice wasn't always perfectly on pitch/tempo, so I had to adjust it to fit the music which doesn't always sound pretty.

Lord Temptation

Stunning. You're so gifted!

PS this song is about women in ****ography.

Helxig
19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Stunning. You're so gifted!

PS this song is about women in ****ography.

This song is about her own suicidal thoughts...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

This is beautiful :giveup:  I love the symphony parts you added.

Imagine Gaga singing this :toofunny:

Helxig

P.S. I'm getting Dope x Brooklyn Nights vibes.

Lord Temptation
53 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

This song is about her own suicidal thoughts...

"Leave my pearls and lipstick on so everybody knows" -> pearl necklace, i.e. the money shot of male ejaculation that ends 90% of p*rn scenes

"Bleach out all the dark" -> an*l bleaching is 100% compulsory for adult film actresses

"I'll swallow each peroxide shot" -> self-explanatory

"Maybe I'll just keep clean the sh*t off of these fancy shoes" -> reference to another bodily fluid found in "scat" p*rn

"Right after he proposed with a 16-carat stone wrapped in rose gold" -> sizeable object covered in rose gold, as in "rosebud" p*rn

Princess Die is not a song that can easily be summed up in a single word. It's about suicide, but it's also about the world that we live in that makes people think about suicide. Or avoid thinking about suicide (everyone watches p*rn)

Listen to the song again and tell me it's not about p*rn.

U-GO-BOY
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

"Leave my pearls and lipstick on so everybody knows" -> pearl necklace, i.e. the money shot of male ejaculation that ends 90% of p*rn scenes

"Bleach out all the dark" -> an*l bleaching is 100% compulsory for adult film actresses

"I'll swallow each peroxide shot" -> self-explanatory

"Maybe I'll just keep clean the sh*t off of these fancy shoes" -> reference to another bodily fluid found in "scat" p*rn

"Right after he proposed with a 16-carat stone wrapped in rose gold" -> sizeable object covered in rose gold, as in "rosebud" p*rn

Princess Die is not a song that can easily be summed up in a single word. It's about suicide, but it's also about the world that we live in that makes people think about suicide. Or avoid thinking about suicide (everyone watches p*rn)

Listen to the song again and tell me it's not about p*rn.

don't know if serious or trolling..

Lord Temptation
23 minutes ago, U-GO-BOY said:

don't know if serious or trolling..

I'm talking about a song, and you're talking about me.

ehm what happened to that one alleged princess die leak that turned to be one of the biggest trolls in gagadaily herstory ? remember that heavenly church sample? ugh so good. someone promised to release it "soon" :lolga:

your version is also stunning!

littlepotter
24 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I'm talking about a song, and you're talking about me.

No seriously tho. You can't tell me this site is troll-free, so it's normal we wonder. Are you serious about this? Don't you think it's very disrespectful to make an ode to princess diana riddled with **** references?

chaeri pls

Lord Temptation
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

No seriously tho. You can't tell me this site is troll-free, so it's normal we wonder. Are you serious about this? Don't you think it's very disrespectful to make an ode to princess diana riddled with **** references?

I think Gaga has a clever way of writing about disgusting topics in an abstract, poetic way.

She does it with all her songs. She embeds a deeper, darker tale (one that no-one likes to talk about) in a song about a topic that everyone likes to talk about.

Never forget that the p*rnography industry is a by-product of the Hollywood fame machine.

Archived