Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber disrespects Prince?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Bitter
6 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

How's he disrespecting him? It's a fact that Prince wasn't the last living legend. We still have living legends.

this.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

I mean, he's right but God do you sound like an asshole posting it. Let people grieve and pay their respects, he passed away less than 24 hours ago ffs

Chromatislaps
8 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

How's he disrespecting him? It's a fact that Prince wasn't the last living legend. We still have living legends.

fair enough we still have Madonna, Stevie Wonder, Fleet Wood Mac, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Jones, Sting etc

TheJackMonster

I mean he's hot but isn't a great performer by any means. He stands there and lip syncs through every show while "dancing" with his shirt off.

Andreyw
9 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

He's right tho.

I mean he's obviously wrong in thinking he's a great performer, but he's right.

you didn't get it, did you?

SychosSoChic
Just now, Andreyw said:

you didn't get it, did you?

Well you're clearly bursting at the seams to tell me what I did or didn't get, so why don't you just get it out your system sweety.

200.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

Well you're clearly bursting at the seams to tell me what I did or didn't get, so why don't you just get it out your system sweety.

200.gif

k, don't understand what gibberish-y things you're speaking there but anyway, it's not bieber's opinion itself the issue but the fact that he just had to shared it on that person's post right after not even a day since Prince died :rip: like have some respect , even if you don't agree with that opinion... that's like someone you cared about died today and someone comes and tells something bad about them right now

JusKeepBreathin

It's ok y'all. He was saying, we still have Gaga. :gaycat:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
31 minutes ago, Haroon said:

He's not disrespecting Prince :duck: He's just disagreeing that he was the last of the greatest living performers, I don't see the issue with that? :huh: 

I think people are taking it that he's saying he's just as good or better :flop:

I agree with him, though. There are tons of amazing artists who are all great in their own way. He could've been a little less blunt considering how sensitive the topic is but that's Justin for you.

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

Harry
26 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

omg so rude what a delusional little bitch. I haven't seen him do anything mindblowingly original or interesting on stage. His entire image is a grab bag of cultural appropriation and other peoples ideas. What a prick. 

He's right though... Nothing in his post even implies that he's talking about himself. Someone needs a Xanax.

---

Yeah he isn't lying but it's really not a great time to share this. If it's even real, anyway. This account has posted fake screenshots of him many times.

Lol his rude lip syncing ass needs to take a seat :awkney:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

SychosSoChic
11 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

k, don't understand what gibberish-y things you're speaking there but anyway, it's not bieber's opinion itself the issue but the fact that he just had to shared it on that person's post right after not even a day since Prince died :rip: like have some respect , even if you don't agree with that opinion... that's like someone you cared about died today and someone comes and tells something bad about them right now

So we should all just talk about how disrespectful he is for 5 whole pages? Like sis come on now, really?

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived