other

Justin Bieber disrespects Prince?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

I said it and I'll say it again: Justin thinks he's a good performer? I'm sure there are other people who can do more than lip sync, wear cheap looking clothing and perform pathetic choreography. He really needs to stop making everything about himself. You are nowhere near these legends, you're a singer and that's it. You are NOT an artist. Lmao and saying he's a singer is a reach. I mean Prince isn't the last greatest performer but that's up to opinions.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Haroon

He's not disrespecting Prince :duck: He's just disagreeing that he was the last of the greatest living performers, I don't see the issue with that? :huh: 

You're talking about someone who doesn't even know what German is. He probably barely knows anything about Prince.

boobtank
Just now, Haroon said:

He's not disrespecting Prince :duck: He's just disagreeing that he was the last great living performer, I don't see the issue with that? :huh: 

I don't think it's the time or the place for him to comment on instagram posts like this one. Especially when he's not paying his respects.

Gypsy Life

How's he disrespecting him? It's a fact that Prince wasn't the last living legend. We still have living legends.

Edonis
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

He's not disrespecting Prince  He's just disagreeing that he was the last of the greatest living performer, I don't see the issue with that?  

It comes off as insensitive on a post about someone who died. 

Andreyw
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

He's not disrespecting Prince :duck: He's just disagreeing that he was the last of the greatest living performer, I don't see the issue with that? :huh: 

it's not the opinion itself an issue but the fact that he had to say that not even a day after Prince passing away...and maybe the person who said that Prince was the last great performer alive was a fan (and we all know that most fans think their idols are the greatest).... which is really disrespectful, imo at the moment

ALGAYDO

Although there's nothing "wrong" with what he said, this is definitely not the time to share such opinions :duck:

RAMROD

He just mad he can't be as close as Prince caliber, not with that attitude and professionalism. 😒😒😒

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic

He's right tho.

I mean he's obviously wrong in thinking he's a great performer, but he's right.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

TheBatman

omg so rude what a delusional little bitch. I haven't seen him do anything mindblowingly original or interesting on stage. His entire image is a grab bag of cultural appropriation and other peoples ideas. What a prick. 

Archived