Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Ditched Terry Richardson

petty

Featured Posts

petty
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

Tbh I don't think it's fair to impose this labeling on Gaga. Just because she's friend with someone who has been accused of sexual harassment does not mean she supports the crime. She's friends with a lot of people and these people have their own respective good and bad habits, Gaga (or anyone) can't be hold accountable for everything her friends do in their daily lives. She has no control over them and Gaga only stays in contact with them as a friend. Gaga collaborates with Terry Richardson as an artist, that's becase outside of Terry's accusation, he has his own career and Gaga is using that part of Terry, nothing else.

She has control over her own life though and she can choose NOT to work with a rapist. And it's sad that when it comes to Terry people are so quick to say "allegedy" and "accused" when yall know it's the truth. That's like people calling Kesha a liar and continuing to support Dr. Luke.

Gaga should not be supporting him

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impostor

gaga works with lots of polemic artists who are extremely talented. whatever. alexander mcqueen was also not a saint. get a life.

Bradley
7 minutes ago, thotiana said:

She has control over her own life though and she can choose NOT to work with a rapist. And it's sad that when it comes to Terry people are so quick to say "allegedy" and "accused" when yall know it's the truth. That's like people calling Kesha a liar and continuing to support Dr. Luke.

Gaga should not be supporting him

Lol so you're encouraging us to jump to conclusions so bye. You clearly don't think rationally.

I'm ashamed.

JusKeepBreathin

This is a rumor on page six. It should be labeled as rumor. Terry isn't on trial? Is he? This is a book on allegations against a number of photographers. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
24 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

You guys are far too quick to judge.  Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps Richardson and Gaga may be close friends?  How is she just going to turn her back on a friend? 

^

12 minutes ago, thotiana said:

lol what is this logic? she, as someone who stands with women and preaches about "TIHTY" and Kesha, should not be publicly supporting a rapist. It's one thing if she remains friends with him behind closed doors, but it's another to continue to work with him.

She doesn't need to automatically cut all professional ties with him. She might be supporting him professionally and helping him move on personally. It's what friend's do. Honestly, I'd think less of her if she just ditched him after publicized allegations just to protect her own image. 

This show's she has more character than that.

Spoiler

Also, not to get personal here but I'm still in love with the guy who raped me and I've accepted his apology. I also associate with other people that have done bad things, either to me or just in general, because actions that you regret and/or have apologized for don't define you and they never should.

Give her, and him, a break. 

Do you guys also want her to stop being Elton John's kids' godmother because he was accused of sexual assault too? Cut all ties and scrap any work the two of them have done for LG5? It's never that simple and you guys don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

💚

Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

^

She doesn't need to automatically cut all professional ties with him. She might be supporting him professionally and helping him move on personally. It's what friend's do. Honestly, I'd think less of her if she just ditched him after publicized allegations just to protect her own image. 

This show's she has more character than that.

Hide contents

Also, not to get personal here but I'm still in love with the guy who raped me and I've accepted his apology. I also associate with other people that have done bad things, either to me or just in general, because actions that you regret and/or have apologized for don't define you and they never should.

Give her, and him, a break. 

Do you guys also want her to stop being Elton John's kids' godmother because he was accused of sexual assault too? Cut all ties and scrap any work the two of them have done for LG5? It's never that simple and you guys don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Exactly my point here!  People on GGD are too quick to judge.   :saladga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Chelseaaaaaa

Maybe one day Gaga will smarten up and do the same.

PartySick
Just now, Bad Bromance said:

Exactly my point here!  People on GGD are too quick to judge.   :saladga:

People in general tbh. They always just want to assume the worst about people...it's in our nature but we should be striving to be above that nonsense...:saladga:

Inb4 "I bet you also call Kesha a liar and support that rapist Dr. Luke!!!1!11!1" :saladga:

I love y'all but you can be a bit much sometimes lol.

💚

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

People in general tbh. They always just want to assume the worst about people...it's in our nature but we should be striving to be above that nonsense...:saladga:

Inb4 "I bet you also call Kesha a liar and support that rapist Dr. Luke!!!1!11!1" :saladga:

I love y'all but you can be a bit much sometimes lol.

Totally!!   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sizzily

Good, Gaga should do the same.

31 minutes ago, Nemo said:

"allegedly"

Its not about whether he did it or not, its about being tied to someone who has that type of controversy. Its not a good look to work with someone that people claim is a sexual abuser.

One Banned Boi

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, thotiana said:

yikes this fanbase is embarrassing im ashamed

Stop generalising.

As if GGD users represent all Monsters.

Bette Davis

Sad how the same people are like:

"DR LUKE SHOULD DIE SICK NASTY PERVERT TRASH BOYCOTT SONY FOCK HIM FREE KESHA"

"But Terry takes cute pics he seems nice. He's probably innocent idk innocent until proven guilty. Let's not jump to conclusions guys."

:saladga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Eros92

You know I will say I think Gaga has a good judge of character . I think for a second that if any allegations against him were true she woulda cut ties with him right away. That looks terrible for her. 

3 hours ago, thotiana said:

yikes @ ha then.

sad that she's out here supporting kesha while contradicting everything she says by supporting a rapist.

3 hours ago, thotiana said:

lol what is this logic? she, as someone who stands with women and preaches about "TIHTY" and Kesha, should not be publicly supporting a rapist. It's one thing if she remains friends with him behind closed doors, but it's another to continue to work with him.

3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Gaga seems to hang around a lot of guys accused of sexual assault...but she supports Kesha and wrote a song about sexual assault. 

I love her, but Its very contradictory. 

Indeed...

Archived