💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Ditched Terry Richardson

petty

Featured Posts

petty

4r3mkm.jpg

Miley Cyrus has allegedly distanced herself from Terry Richardson, the photographer who directed the video for Cyrus's pop it "Wrecking Ball." Richardson has been accused several times of groping, sexually harassing, and assaulting young models, some of them underage. Cyrus supposedly broke away from Richardson after word of the allegations against him grew more numerous and more difficult to ignore. Even though Richardson has multiple accusers who have provided independent accounts of their harassment and assaults, he still has many celebrity fans: Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Lena Dunham, have all recently worked with him.

source

Do you think Gaga is done too, GGD? I hope more people stand with Miley on this issue. Terry should not be working.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
petty
1 minute ago, Assarrai said:

Lo no gaga just tweeted him recently + he worked on V magazine 99 issue. 

yikes @ ha then.

sad that she's out here supporting kesha while contradicting everything she says by supporting a rapist.

how dare a hoe bash our father teresa, the provider of gaga's best photoshoots (that arent by Ruth Hogben, Inez and Vinoodh or Steven Klein)

LePetitGAGABLover
5 minutes ago, thotiana said:

yikes @ ha then.

sad that she's out here supporting kesha while contradicting everything she says by supporting a rapist.

Maybe she had a contract with him before the whole mess happened with him

DiscoHeaven23

Gaga seems to hang around a lot of guys accused of sexual assault...but she supports Kesha and wrote a song about sexual assault. 

I love her, but Its very contradictory. 

Bad Bromance

You guys are far too quick to judge.  Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps Richardson and Gaga may be close friends?  How is she just going to turn her back on a friend? 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

petty
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Maybe she had a contract with him before the whole mess happened with him

doubt it

petty
10 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

You guys are far too quick to judge.  Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps Richardson and Gaga may be close friends?  How is she just going to turn her back on a friend? 

lol what is this logic? she, as someone who stands with women and preaches about "TIHTY" and Kesha, should not be publicly supporting a rapist. It's one thing if she remains friends with him behind closed doors, but it's another to continue to work with him.

Bradley
15 minutes ago, thotiana said:

yikes @ ha then.

Tbh I don't think it's fair to impose this labeling on Gaga. Just because she's friend with someone who has been accused of sexual harassment does not mean she supports the crime. She's friends with a lot of people and these people have their own respective good and bad habits, Gaga (or anyone) can't be hold accountable for everything her friends do in their daily lives. She has no control over them and Gaga only stays in contact with them as a friend. Gaga collaborates with Terry Richardson as an artist, that's because outside of Terry's accusation, he has his own career and Gaga is using that part of Terry, nothing else.

Bradley
1 minute ago, thotiana said:

lol what is this logic? she, as someone who stands with women and preaches about "TIHTY" and Kesha, should not be publicly supporting a rapist. It's one thing if she remains friends with him behind closed doors, but it's another to continue to work with him.

When did she ever publicly say

'I SUPPORT RAPE AND RAPISTS AND TERRY RICHARDON IS ONE OF THEM'

lol

Bad Bromance
Just now, thotiana said:

Well, some people think that way and she could be one of them.  Again, we don't know anything about their relationship so we should all refrain from making assumptions.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived