Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gamer Monsters

ryanripley

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'll add you now, I think Logan and Canon and I are gonna play Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U, join us if you're free :yay: 

Oh and here's the Splatoon thread by the way:

@Donatello and @Canon are good at that judging by their ranks I think :woot: 

Thank you :) I'd really like to join you :) 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
6 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Thank you :) I'd really like to join you :) 

We played last night, like 9 hours ago :giveup: I got my butt whooped as usual :flop: 

Post on the Super Smash Bros thread in the Video Games section (under Entertainment) and next time we're fighting we'll notify you :woot: 

Emigrante
13 hours ago, Logan said:

Anyone used to play the old Guild Wars? 

I used to, some time ago. I can't say that I was die-hard fan, but I was playing.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Logan
Just now, Emigrante said:

I used to, some time ago. I can't say that I was die-hard fan, but I was playing.

I miss it, but no one really plays anymore lol. We should start a character together! 

Emigrante
Just now, Logan said:

I miss it, but no one really plays anymore lol. We should start a character together! 

Everyone just moved to Guild Wars 2. :giveup: What I liked about GW 1 was the story. It was more like single-player but was really fun. And It had special vibe. I used to play Dervish. My fave. 

Logan
Just now, Emigrante said:

Everyone just moved to Guild Wars 2. :giveup: What I liked about GW 1 was the story. It was more like single-player but was really fun. And It had special vibe. I used to play Dervish. My fave. 

It's depressing when you log in because the towns that used to be full are deadzones now. 

SychosSoChic

Anyone here play Heroes of the Storm? :sis:

Or maybe LoL? :sis:

Any MMOs I should consider? My laptop is on its last legs and I plan to get something a little better for gaming next time around :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Pacify Him

Anyone play DCUO? It's the only game I play atm :green:

I’m getting on your nerves

Emigrante
35 minutes ago, Logan said:

It's depressing when you log in because the towns that used to be full are deadzones now. 

It's dying unfortunately. Not only players moved on, but makers too. :/

CatelynnMarie
13 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Any MMOs I should consider? My laptop is on its last legs and I plan to get something a little better for gaming next time around :emma:

I play HoTS sometimes, but I'm mostly playing World of Warcraft/ Hearthstone :happy:

I need to build a new rig tbh. Currently I play on my Macbook Pro, which is showing age, and I have a hard time graphics wise with HoTS, which is why I don't play too often. 

Also anyone who would like to add me on Bnet: Candywarhol#1997 :hug:

Saeed
12 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

Blade and Soul, or Tera. Nice MMOs with great communities.

SychosSoChic
3 hours ago, Khadija said:

Blade and Soul, or Tera. Nice MMOs with great communities.

I hear good things about Blade and Soul, glad it's finally coming to the West.

Tera as ever I only hear good things about it, I think I'll get it next.

Saeed
21 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

I hear good things about Blade and Soul, glad it's finally coming to the West.

Tera as ever I only hear good things about it, I think I'll get it next.

Those two in general are great, but I just spend more of my time on WoW.

I haven't played Blade and Soul a lot, I just tried it in an internet cafe. It was surprisingly good. The combat, and immersive gameplay was amazing. What I disliked about it the most was how the storyline was transitioning or being executed. The cinematics were horrendous as well.

Tera, same as Blade and Soul, has great combat. Story is well executed. The dungeons/group content was my favorite aspect. I loved the boss fights especially, really fun and exciting. Also there are huge colossal monsters that hang around the world that you would need a group of people to take them down called Big Ass Monsters (and yes thats the name the game gave them). What I hated about it was the questing/missions. They felt boring, basic, and stale like in other old MMORPGs.

Dont take my reviews by heart because you might end up not minding the negative things I mentioned. I hope you enjoy these games. :happy:

SychosSoChic
1 hour ago, Khadija said:

Those two in general are great, but I just spend more of my time on WoW.

I haven't played Blade and Soul a lot, I just tried it in an internet cafe. It was surprisingly good. The combat, and immersive gameplay was amazing. What I disliked about it the most was how the storyline was transitioning or being executed. The cinematics were horrendous as well.

Tera, same as Blade and Soul, has great combat. Story is well executed. The dungeons/group content was my favorite aspect. I loved the boss fights especially, really fun and exciting. Also there are huge colossal monsters that hang around the world that you would need a group of people to take them down called Big Ass Monsters (and yes thats the name the game gave them). What I hated about it was the questing/missions. They felt boring, basic, and stale like in other old MMORPGs.

Dont take my reviews by heart because you might end up not minding the negative things I mentioned. I hope you enjoy these games. :happy:

The thing is, it's weird, I got tired of WoW quests so I got Guild Wars 2 which had a different quest system that was 10x worse for me, but other loved it :emma:

Also I've seen Tera gameplay, it looks AMAZING, whereas WoW (don't get me wrong, I love it, and I loved my realm with all my heart and intend to come back before it completely stops) had "press 1, now press 2, now press 5, oh sh!t I just got an invite to Arathi Basin, I'll have to leave this quest for later, lose to Alliance, all quest mobs were killed while I was gone" :emma:

Archived