💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 Twitter Account

chromaticka

Featured Posts

5$ says its a monster from here trolling us, or Gags, but 99.8% says its a monster. :grr:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin
1 minute ago, MDXCM said:

I think she is in New York, too. And this account tweeted 3 clocks = hours? 

as she said "they think everything is cryptic" hahaha as I've stated in previous posts I'm excited but legit not expecting anything super serious or anything at all just saying i know she was in Cali last night so was wondering if she came back to home to NY. 

i should get on the train to NYC and see if people are outside her apartment bugging for answers, I've never been but know how to get there lol

Robo Ga
Just now, Music said:

they probably realised it would make them look fake asf :toofunny:

HAHAHA I thought the same thing. Either this account is fake af, or Gaga is drunk for her birthday and logged onto her secret ARTPOP account to troll us hard. :stalkga:

🤖⚡️

Arizona Sky
7 minutes ago, Music said:

they retweeted this now

IM SCREAMING that's my tweet

The struggle is #real. :tea:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

KURUSHITOVSKA

Free... The... Rumors... 666popart.

You... Make... My... Heart... Stop.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

5cmz1D5.gifIf its not Gaga....

Robo Ga

Damn this account, I'm supposed to be doing school work and I'm literally just sitting here refreshing the page even though my better judgement is telling me it's fake, @666POPART please reveal yourself :giveup:

🤖⚡️

mariomania1234

He predicted that Applause would be the lead single off ARTPOP on July 17th, 2013. Does anybody know the exact day Gaga posted this picture?

77402739_700.jpg

Archived