💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga's National Anthem performance hits 10M views on Online Trends channel.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Economy
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

I tried looking for it but I can't find it

2 days after the super bowl it was at 60M

Holy mother. More views than many music videos

this probably is the most viewed anthem performance of all time!!!

Glory
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Holy mother. More views than many music videos

this probably is the most viewed anthem performance of all time!!!

It's not the same views as Youtube, even if you don't look at it but just scroll in and it starts, it counts :gaycat:

Economy
10 minutes ago, Glory said:

It's not the same views as Youtube, even if you don't look at it but just scroll in and it starts, it counts 

Oh :air: 

Cocaine Heart

What I want to know is ... Has it not occurred to anyone to ask the question, why troops are still in Afghanistan. 

We going to boo

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

What I want to know is ... Has it not occurred to anyone to ask the question, why troops are still in Afghanistan. 

"The planned partial withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, as well as NATO troops, and the transfer of many combat roles from NATO forces to the Afghan security forces occurred between 2011 and 2014. A bilateral security agreement was signed between the US and Afghanistan that would allow NATO troops to remain after the withdrawal date in an advisory and counter-terrorism capacity. The NATO troop presence would amount to approximately 13,000 troops including 9,800 Americans."

-- wikipedia

pachinko

the reason vevo count is low is because that version says "star spangled banner"....people type in Superbowl national anthem" and get the online trends video. Bobby failed for sure.  

Archived